Battlefield 3 Thread

jonnyp11

i'm happy, i already have this game for the 360, but sad cuz i can't play it for 2 1/2 weeks. same for arkham city. if only they were for the pc and there was a new gpu hidden in there, then i might have gotten in some trouble :rolleyes:

JLuchinski

OK, complete system reinstall, dusted out my entire system, only running one hd and this piece of shit is still crashing. Is this game like Starcraft 2? Where once I put the code into my account I can't undo it? Because I seriously want to give this piece of shit game away. EVERY other game runs like butter, but this piece of shit crashes after 5 minutes, WTF? Does this game just hate GTX 580's? Whatever I'm done with waiting for a "fix". And I'm using 285 drivers in case your wondering.

mrjack

VIP Member
What are your favorite setups right now?

Assault:
G3A3
-ACOG
-Foregrip
-Heavy barrel
Medic kit

Support:
M240B
-ACOG
-Foregrip
-Suppressor
M18 Claymore

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
You shouldn't use the heavy barrel on the carbines, all it does is increase automatic recoil. It's only good for single shots. I use the suppressor or the laser sight for hip firing with no sight. I prefer the stock G36C sights.

Ankur

G36C
Kobra [RDS] for DM, Rush
PK-A 3.4x for Conquest
Grip
flash light for DM, Rush else empty

For class I think its best to use Assault in DM, Engineer in Conquest and Support in Rush.
Recon is useful in all types.

SuperDuperMe

back to karkand is amazing from what iv played....except for that little hitch where every game crashes for me :/ fml i was looking forward to this as well.

Ankur

Guys I am not able to log into origin, when I log in it says your user or password is wrong, but I am putting right password and username. I could log in just fine and play B2K today but now I can't log into origin to play bf3. I can access battlelog, but not origin.
I tried to change password but nothing works.

Ankur

talk to a live ea rep on battlelog. they may be able to help.

It won't help as it will take ages for some rep to address the issue.
None of my friends are able to log into origin. I see EA Forums are flooded with the same error help, but no solution found.
Since when are you online in origin, did you try logging out and back in? Am pretty sure you could get the error?

claptonman

back to karkand is amazing from what iv played....except for that little hitch where every game crashes for me :/ fml i was looking forward to this as well.

Try this. Right click on command prompt and choose run as admin. Then type in:

bcdedit /set incr******erVa 3072

(for some reason, its blocking that... its increase User VA without spaces.)

Then hit enter. Fixed the crashing for me.

mrjack

VIP Member
It won't help as it will take ages for some rep to address the issue.
None of my friends are able to log into origin. I see EA Forums are flooded with the same error help, but no solution found.
Since when are you online in origin, did you try logging out and back in? Am pretty sure you could get the error?

I had no problems when I logged in a few hours ago and I've been playing ever since. However I just tried logging out and back in and now I get a message about the authentication servers being down.

EDIT: EA is definitely having issues with their servers. Even BF3Stats is having issues updating player stats, so it's not just an issue with my computer.

Last edited:

Ankur

I had no problems when I logged in a few hours ago and I've been playing ever since. However I just tried logging out and back in and now I get a message about the authentication servers being down.

I see the servers all around Asia are empty, all must be getting the same error and this is what Battlefield posted on their FB page.
We're aware of the issues accessing Origin. We’re investigating the cause, and will provide updates ASAP. Thanks for your patience.