Battlefield 3 Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevakonaza.png

Nevakonaza.png

I couldn't care less about K/D ratio though,After all this is Battlefield.:)

claptonman

I'm barely hanging on to one... and I need to win 5 more SQDM for an assignment, so it may go down.

My air combat is poor... 4 kills with the hornet and like, 33 with the viper.

Aastii

VIP Member
I can always set our server up for SQDM for a couple of days and if you can get some people in you can do the assignment then. If you have some people you can do it with, or if a few from here are up for it, I'm more than happy to

claptonman

I can always set our server up for SQDM for a couple of days and if you can get some people in you can do the assignment then. If you have some people you can do it with, or if a few from here are up for it, I'm more than happy to

Only have one more, so I should be good.

Ankur

I am ready to join it, can you post the link to your clan's server I lost it from Battlelog.
We could probably have planning by which more players from CF can join there at least 8, so that we can have 2 full squads.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
What do you guys think about this Battlefield Premium then?
Will you be getting it?...I'm not so sure myself as i already have Back To Karkand, and put in my Pre-order for Close Quarters last week.

I think it will be good deal for those players who don't have Back To Karkand though,
My main concern is that Battlefield Premium users will get "queue jumping features"...so what does that mean? Us normal players will have to wait forever and a day to join a game?

Does not seem like a good move.. :/

SuperDuperMe

I want to know what everyone thinks about Battlefield: Evolved?

Any one think its a full game or a dlc?

I personally think its going to be a bf2142 styled, (in the falvour of vietnam was for bfbc2) dlc.

Ankur

Hey guys BF3 Premium is for 30$ here, does it include B2K? When I was buying Premium it showed, this includes Premium and B2K maps. What should I do? I already have B2K maps.

Aastii

VIP Member
Hey guys BF3 Premium is for 30$ here, does it include B2K? When I was buying Premium it showed, this includes Premium and B2K maps. What should I do? I already have B2K maps.

It is still going to be cheaper than if you bought all of them separately so go for it

Ankur

I downloaded 1 GB of the 2 GB patch and turned off screen to let it download without any other work. After 15 minutes I see Origin downloaded 15 GB, then I play the game, it tells me update available then I update it and again it starts downloading again from 0GB :mad:.

Flipping%20Tables.jpg

Just realized my PC went to sleep after 15 minutes so I had to press power button to wake it. But Origin is not capable of handling this situation so sad. Am too afraid to buy Premium from origin. :(

Last edited:

Ankur

I like the queue prioritizing, I am always 7th on the queue and after 2 seconds, just it makes me first on it after getting premium.
I agree that it is bad for non-premium members.

zombine210

i put my computer to sleep while downloading the patch and when i came back it was all jacked up. had to start over and at first it was giving me 404 errors.

also, ie8 doesn't work anymore and i'll be dammed if i'm installing a new ie.
so i'll be using firefox from now on and loging in every F'ing time.

did notice they added weapon camo. anybody get any yet, and what do you have to do to get them?

also, can't wait to not see the blinding torch lights anymore :)

Ankur

^ Yea I used the weapon camo, I like the jungle color on the gun, not sure how to get it, but I had it on all the guns with min 100 kills.

Ankur

I couldn't find the Screenshot thread so posting it here.
MTAR-21 is an amazing gun.
Got such kind of score after a long time.
emfader

BF3Caspian.jpg

BF3CaspianCHNtable.jpg

LooN3y

how does everyone like CQ? and wants the best way to level up jets?

and if u recommend joysticks, which is the best solution?

zombine210

honestly, the novelty has worn off.

i won't be getting any of the dlc or premium. just playing vanilla tdm is good enough.

hate the freaking snipers in rush. seriously, people don't know the concept of team-work.

also see a bunch of noobs with premium one-shot-kill weapons and still kick their ass.

mtb211

honestly, the novelty has worn off.

i won't be getting any of the dlc or premium. just playing vanilla tdm is good enough.

hate the freaking snipers in rush. seriously, people don't know the concept of team-work.

also see a bunch of noobs with premium one-shot-kill weapons and still kick their ass.

Agreed, its super frustrating.. I guess its fun if you know a lot of people personally that play the game .... I just play TDM usually