Best Browser

Keta

If you want to be security and privacy minded; i suggest Opera. A very underrated browser with integrated adblocker and VPN.

Then there will be people fx. who says you use a VPN that's not safe. Well, using Chrome is selling ALL your information to Google and them earning revenue on YOUR information. So... then tell me what's more safe.

Firefox is the best alternative to Chrome besides Opera.

Opera can be downloaded here.

Keta

I'd rather have the chinese having any information related to me, than i would even think of the US, Google & NSA watching my every move.
Google makes money on your identity, NSA watches you and US is the key behind.
The funny thing is - if China takes every penny, they have invested in the US - USA will turn the key and go broke in a heartbeat. China basically owns USA.
Here's a link to the story about the massive surveillance by the NSA with help of AT&T fx.

NSA Spying

Darren

Staff member
I'd rather have the chinese having any information related to me, than i would even think of the US, Google & NSA watching my every move.
Google makes money on your identity, NSA watches you and US is the key behind.
The funny thing is - if China takes every penny, they have invested in the US - USA will turn the key and go broke in a heartbeat. China basically owns USA.
Here's a link to the story about the massive surveillance by the NSA with help of AT&T fx.

NSA Spying
Slightly out of date but China isn't even close to half our debt.

1251px-Composition_of_U.S._Long-Term_Treasury_Debt_2000-2014.svg.png