Best CPU for Adobe design programs?

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Tis allright :)

If you cannot find the installation file (CD, DVD, ect), then you can use Norton Ghost to transfer the whole OS and files to another HDD.

Eric Crake

i heard that there is a legit website that gives you product keys for programs and then you download from Adobe and use the free key you got. You guys know anything about that?

Eric Crake

Also i had a question about those gaming headsets that have a connected microphone. Can you use it as like a voice recorder for adding voice and sound effects to your movies in Flash and other programs? And does anybody know if Dell's basic speakers are any good?

Last edited:

cohen

Also i had a question about those gaming headsets that have a connected microphone. Can you use it as like a voice recorder for adding voice and sound effects to your movies in Flash and other programs? And does anybody know if Dell's basic speakers are any good?

If you want some good speakers and sound card i can recommend you one....

Eric Crake

I just bought this CPU, can you guys tell me if this system is legit for the price?

Dell Refurbished SE198WFP 19-inch Widescreen Silver Flat Panel LCD Monitor
$165.00
$165.00

XPS 720 Tower: Intel Core 2 Q6600 Quad-Core (8MB L2 cache,2.4GHz,1066FSB) Black Chassis Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
$1,019.00

XPS 720 Tower: Intel Core 2 Q6600 Quad-Core (8MB L2 cache,2.4GHz,1066FSB) Black Chassis

Certified Refurbished

No Speakers

No Modem

Dell Optical USB 2-button Mouse

No Floppy Drive

Power DVD Software

Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium

No Raid

Service Software

Power DVD Software

Operating System Label

Shipping Material

Software

512MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT

500 GB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)

Processor Label

Software CD

Dell Solution Center Software

No Optical Device

Audio Jacks For X-Fi Sound Card

3 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz (4 DIMMs)

Lord Of The Rings Online

Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer (D) Sound Card

Microsoft Works 9.0

16X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability

Reference Guide

USB Keyboard

ISP Search Assist

Operating System DVD

Documentation

Image Restore Software

Resource CD

Roxio Creator DE

XPS 720 STD: 1 Yr Ltd Warranty and On-site Service
$0.00
$0.00

Dell A225 Two-piece Stereo Speaker System
$20.99
$20.99

WNDA3100 RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
$79.99
$79.99

Save 10% on select Networking!
- $8.00

Subtotal:
$1,276.98

Shipping and Handling:
$34.98

Shipping Discount:
-$29.99

Sales Tax:
$99.35

Total:
$1,381.32

tlarkin

VIP Member
I really want to get a PC because there much less money but has anyone here used adobe on both PC and MAC? Ive only ued Adobe on MAC, I just wonder how much different its is on PC? On Mac you just drag pics off the internet and start editing. Its it much different and harder on PC?

Abode codes their apps pretty much the same on both the Windows and OS X sides of things. The only differences will most likely be keyboard short cuts and that is it.

Don't worry about getting a good video card because gaming cards only really boost performance in gaming period.

Whether you get a mac or a PC is up to your preferences really. They will probably perform very similar to each other, and each has their advantages over the other.

Eric Crake

My screen came with a special DVI cord and says that if i have some special graphics card i use DVI cord to enhance image. How do i know if my video card is DVI capatiable?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
My screen came with a special DVI cord and says that if i have some special graphics card i use DVI cord to enhance image. How do i know if my video card is DVI capatiable?

You look for the big white/gray port on the back of a graphics card. The 8800gt is compatible.