Best Game Ever Made?

DarkJokerX

What do you think the best game ever made is?

Personaly I think World of Warcraft was but that might be because I am sick of alot of games from playing them so much.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Are we talking best game series or single title?

I also like Half-Life, but it seems too new to be considered "the best".

The Super Nintendo Mario games hands down.

DarkJokerX

Well I mean over allthe best from any time ever old games new games everything as for the best game play and most fun.

mrjack

VIP Member
First ´ then e. Like so é, hey presto. Just like you would usually do.

Last edited:

Apokarteron

banned
mrjack said:
First ´ then e. Like so é, hey presto. Just like you would usually do.

lol this is a stupid question, I usually do it through 'instert symbol', where is the ´ key located?
on the Mac its option and e

magicman

VIP Member
I'd like to go with a classic and say the best game ever made was Tetris. When you think how many variations on that classic game have been released, I actually put it above pacman in terms of pure influence.

unleashedmaniac

Common question this, but i can never get a definitive answer out of my mind. Let's think Championship Manager 01/02 had the addictiveness, there again so did Battlefield 1942 (until the servers got quiet), Resident Evil is also there just for the main factor it keeps you coming back. See like i said no definitive choice.

Dr Studly

banned
THESE ARE THE GREATS!!!:

SUPER MARIO 64!!!
supermario640hs.jpg

DONKEY KONG 64!!!!!
dk641bb.jpg

MARIO KART 64!!!!!!
mariokart64u3sl.jpg

then SUPERMARIO ALL-STARS for SNES
allstars7gl.gif

it included
SUPER MARIO WORLD
snessmarioworld7uf.jpg

Super Mario 1,2, &3

i am gona change my avatar due to this thread...lol...brb

EDIT: NEW AVATAR! O YEA

Last edited:

tweaker

VIP Member
I hate to pick a modern game when there are so many sweet games from 16-17 years ago. But..

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

magicman

VIP Member
The problem I had in choosing was that how do you define 'best'? Is it best graphics, best gameplay, best nostalgia value, etc? I obviously chose one close to my heart, although mario and sonic follow closely behind.

Filip

Older games, classics:

Single Player: Super Mario Bros 3
Multiplayer: Golden Eye 007

Newer games:

*Gameplay: Counter Strike Source (I've been most ocupied with this game ever since I bought it)
*Graphics: The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (fantastic graphics when everything enabled and on MAX)
*Gameplay and graphics: F.E.A.R. (great gameplay and most realistic graphics ever)