• Sony Playstation 2

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • X-Box

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Ninetendo Gamecube

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

DeerParkWater

Xbox and Gamecube. All the nintendo games you can only play on the gamecube. But since xbox and ps2 basically have the same games, it comes down to graphics and that hard drive. Plus, I like the xbox controllers more than the ps2.

kalson

i would choose gamecube , since tat nintendo has its own characters and mostly all its games are fun , however there are somethings tat XB and PS2 its better at , like the variety of games , PS2 has thousands!! XB is catchin up but still have a lot , gamecube ... less than 300 i guess

Fure6

Chroder said:
That's true -- I had to buy a cable extender for my PS2 controller. They're too damn short ><

since you picked out that one thing and said it was true, does that mean you don't agree with anything else that i commented? yea, i am used to my xbox controller with an extension and i go to my buddies house and play ps2...what a diffrence!

K-Dawg

Xbox....Gamecube, should not even be in this race because gamecube just flat out sucks. Sucky games, sucky everything. PS2 has a lot of games but i just like Xbox better.

Sin Adam

I'm a bit 50-50 on this one - i love both my ps2 and xbox - and both offers different things that I want. I love Xbox Live but too bad you dont really get a lot of japanese made games for it - especially really good MMORPG. But i'm not all RPG - exactly why I love Xbox.

Man i'm torn with the poll. I pick both PS2 and Xbox for now :)

Viper_86

banned
i think that xbox is the best gaming console...tho computers blow gaming consoles away...unless u have a pos machine.

4W4K3

VIP Member
PS2 (i dont own ANY gaming console but if i did...). it seems to have alot better games, maybe not graphics, but the games seem to be put together alot better and they seem to hold my attention longer.

PcBoss

I have PS2 & Xbox But i would say PS2 is the best! all other consoles are copy cats because they try to copy what playstation company does...

Lets not forget that playStation company brought interactive gaming to an unprecedented mass market for the first time and then all the other lot copyed... :cool:

Regards

PcBoss

Hellfire

Well I'm a nintendo fan, I have a nes, 2 snes, all the hand helds. orignal GB, pocket, color,pocket color, 2 64's so naturally I have a GB, :) all the way. I hear them

4W4K3

VIP Member
Hellfire said:
Well I'm a nintendo fan, I have a nes, 2 snes, all the hand helds. orignal GB, pocket, color,pocket color, 2 64's so naturally I have a GB, :) all the way. I hear them

i love my GBASP:) sadly i have 1 game...1 lol. i hope to sell it and get a new one...i dont play it much. but when i do its really fun. when the SONY PsP comes out i'll be ditching it and gettin that.

Hellfire

sony suck in my opinion, I hate the ****ers, what game you got? I'm also looking into the new Nintendo when it comes out. from what I read in cube it looks lovely :D

4W4K3

VIP Member
Hellfire said:
sony suck in my opinion, I hate the ****ers, what game you got? I'm also looking into the new Nintendo when it comes out. from what I read in cube it looks lovely :D

donkey kong country lol. only game i've got. i seen the new DS footage from E3, EGM magazine (they had a 4 page article wowzers), and i dont really care for it. it looks really ugly in my opinion lol. i as well do not like sony at all, they have had alot of compatibility issues in the past and are just making more with the PSP (talking about the mini cd's they use to run there games on that ONLY run on the PSP.) but if i had to choose i think i'd go with sony.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
sony suck in my opinion, I hate the ****ers
I hate them too but my reasons for hating them are because of a poor price-performance ratio with their products. You too? Or do you have a technical reason for hating them? :)

Hellfire

I hate that, they pawned all the decent games and made them shitty, specially on ps1,
and the technical problem is it kept crashing for me :(

Flash_AAA

With the Metal Gear solid Series, Socom Series (Online is AWESOME), Chessmaster, Ace Combat Series, GT series, GTA series and when Kill Zone comes out ( you gotta check out those screenshots) Ps2 will still reign its not all about graphics but great variety of games.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Flash_AAA said:
its not all about graphics but great variety of games.

yupyup...thats why we still love our classics, they look ugly but there STILL fun to play/beat again.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Flash_AAA said:
Socom 2 online play vs Xbox online play http://ps2.ign.com/articles/534/534576p1.html
How good is average amd 3000 Xp with a average video card compared to a gaming console?

that depends on average. i personally would not get a 3000XP, i'd keep my 2.5ghz 2600+, and an "average" card would be what...a 9600XT? i'd say that combo would be good enough to play any game out now, and the newer games at low-medium settings.

Emptyevergreen

i enjoy gaming on all platforms because hteres always going to be a game coming out for a system that you want to play so it pays to have htme all and a beefy pc that can run anything, but lately i havent touched my dusty consoles in favor of what the pc is best at, First person shooters!!