Best Mobo For The Core 2 Duo? (conroe)

jph1589

No

But you see some people don't have time for patience. They want their stuffs quick as possible. waiting in 6 months by that time something new will come out.

I think the issue is that some people don't have patience.

Of course in 6 months something new will be announced.

So maybe it comes down to this question. Do they want to piss away their money ? Or do they want to spend it wisely?

Pr0

I think the issue is that some people don't have patience.

Of course in 6 months something new will be announced.

So maybe it comes down to this question. Do they want to piss away their money ? Or do they want to spend it wisely?

Some wants to piss away their money while others save wisely.. And there are some people that dont care how much they spend but as long as the get the right items and on time. I know some people have spended up to $800.00 on a Conroe E6600 when its for $316.00. So it all depends on the type of person you are.

Last edited:

Pr0

So what would be the best motherboard for a Conroe for gaming/overclocking?

Go For Asus P5W DH Deluxe you can use nvidia videocard but just not in sli. So i recommend buying an sappire x1900xtx instead of 7900gt. Even though you can run both cards. With ati you can used 2 in crossfire if its crossfire ready but with nvidia that board will not allow you to do sli. But its the best board out right now.