Best PS3 Game?

Risingtide93

I'm looking for a great PS3 Game that I can buy for my friend as he comes to America on August...

Which one should I buy?

jjsevdt

If he gets here in august, get Lair. That one's supposed to be spectacular and it's on top of my b-day list.

toddl1

buy a 360 and get some good games.
*gears of war
*oblivion
*Halo 3 (COMING SOON)
*GTA IV (COMING SOON)
*PGR 3
*Shadowrun
*Star Trek Legacy

12-Gauge

*gears of war
*oblivion
*Halo 3 (COMING SOON)
*GTA IV (COMING SOON)
*PGR 3
*Shadowrun
*Star Trek Legacy

Most of those are (or will be) available for PS3 and/or PC aswell as 360.

Risingtide93

*gears of war
*oblivion
*Halo 3 (COMING SOON)
*GTA IV (COMING SOON)
*PGR 3
*Shadowrun
*Star Trek Legacy

I'm sorry but my friend doesn't have a 360...and I'm not able to buy him a 360 since I don't have any money and I'm trying to make the money from selling my computer on youtube or in this forum.

I would seriously rather buy a 360 than PS3...:)

12-Gauge

MGS4 and Ratchet and Clank: Future Something! Wahoo!

They are definately going to be system sellers. Ratchet and Clank for the visuals (it looks like a Pixar film for goodness sake!) and sheer enjoyment value, and MGS4 for...well...just about everything! It will be awesome!

12-Gauge

Yea, most..but of that list the best won't make it to the PS3..gow, halo 3, pgr 3

Of course, but there in lies the dilemma: Microsoft have a huge list of exclusives on the way (nearly 100), however, of those, very few are actually 'heavy-hitters' i.e., system sellers. I have no doubt that games like Halo 3 will be fantastic, but I can't help but feel that Microsoft went for quantity rather than quality at this year's E3. MGS4, however, is Sony's one 'big' exclusive (let's forget about LBP for a second) and certainly has the potential to be better than all of the 360 exclusives put together. Ok...slight exaggeration there but I still think it's gonna rock :D. I'll certainly be buying a PS3 for it.