best web browser

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I refuse to use netscape because they have that insanely long initialization time, or at least had. If it's fixed I still wont use it :p

I used IE for the longest time but it recently started exploding when I click links so I went to FireFox and I'm liking it, except for the activeX enabled sites it does a good job.

S_Doherty

I agree with the active x and missing plugins...in regards to firefox....other than that, I love the tabbed browsing...extensions and themes....

AkeJay02

I use maxthon (it's based on IE)... tabbed and a lot of features
Opera is faster, but it doesn't have all of the features I need, and it also has problems with javascripts and more... Tried even Opera 8 beta but it's not good for me

I heard about Maxthon watching someone talk about it on YouTube, and decided to try it out. I highly recommend it, especially for those that like IE the most, as it is based on it, and includes most, if not all, of the features. I have had NO problems with the version I'm running now, and they just released another one. The plugins, which I don't realy use that much, actually download a LOT more conveneintly than in other programs like Firefox. Everything actually works a lot easier.

Also, it comes with features like "Magic Fill," which, once you log into the browser with a name and password, will automatically fill in entire pages of personal information. Makes ordering things online a LOT easier, because I just have to push a button, and everything gets done for me.