BF Bad Company 2

Machin3

I was watching all the clips last night for this game. It looks pretty fricken awesome!

[YT]vvsP_DL7eD0[/YT]

wellhellothere

Im loosing sleep over how badly i want this game, i dont think i can...wait...any....longer!!!!

Hah, in all seriousness though, really anticipating this, the first one was brilliant for console standards.

Apparently uses DX11 aswell!

Aastii

VIP Member
Im loosing sleep over how badly i want this game, i dont think i can...wait...any....longer!!!!

Hah, in all seriousness though, really anticipating this, the first one was brilliant for console standards.

you shouldn't have to wait much longer if you are getting it for PS3 or Pc and are preordering it.

On PS3 open beta starts soon (may have already started?) for people that preordered the game, and for people who preorder it on PC (ME!!!!!!!!!) ours comes near start of december some time

Twist86

As always waiting on reviews. I wonder what the system specs will be to run this. I am looking forward to it though looks like a sweet game.

I been pushing around 1680x1050 vs 1920x1080 for my new 22'' but graphics power needed is what worries me ^-^

Machin3

So am I. It looks ridiculous. The only negative thing about it is that it releases March 2010. :(

Kornowski

VIP Member
you shouldn't have to wait much longer if you are getting it for PS3 or Pc and are preordering it.

On PS3 open beta starts soon (may have already started?) for people that preordered the game, and for people who preorder it on PC (ME!!!!!!!!!) ours comes near start of december some time

I doubt that man, it's released in March isn't it :p

Aastii

VIP Member
I doubt that man, it's released in March isn't it :p

dice have already announced it, look on the EA site ;)

There is an open beta for everyone with extra stuff, sort of like how battlefield 1943 is on xbox now, but with 1 map instead of 4, early 2010

Kornowski

VIP Member
dice have already announced it, look on the EA site ;)

There is an open beta for everyone with extra stuff, sort of like how battlefield 1943 is on xbox now, but with 1 map instead of 4, early 2010

This is what EA's site says;
PC
Ships 05/03/2010

You got a link, 'cause if you're right, I'll pre-order it NOW!

Aastii

VIP Member
The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer beta will feature the Arica Harbour map, where up to 24 players can compete in one of the game’s four intense multiplayer modes called Rush. This new map displays a superb balance of vehicle and infantry combat, as the American assault unit attacks the Russian army base with full force, advancing further through a beautiful desert town and towards the industrial area in a desperate attempt to overtake the Arica Harbour. Heavy vehicle warfare on the first bases gradually turns into an intense infantry fight as the level progresses, showcasing this best-in-class online war experience.

http://badcompany.ea.com/news/entryid/60496/

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=160628

from the EA youtube channel:

[YT]at5RQyoEncU[/YT]

the PS3 beta has already started in US for people that preordered from gamestop, they are working on making links with stores in europe to get it going here. The PC beta will start some time in december, a date hasn't yet been set

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
Ah, it'll be a DL. I have a capped connection :(

you live about 15 miles away at most from me, when it comes out I will download it for you and drop it off to you on a disc :p

and that multiplayer video looks damn sweet

Last edited:

Twist86

you live about 15 miles away at most from me, when it comes out I will download it for you and drop it off to you on a disc :p

and that multiplayer video looks damn sweet

Now that is a true friend...most would say piss off and go home and install and play while calling them up and saying "Hey this game is AWESOME!!!!"