BF Bad Company 2

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

Can't wait for this game. Seems like I gott change my rig and upgrade my psu and cooling system and putting in, a 2nd 4870 HD.

Seen the multiple gaeplay videos on Youtube and it seems like the the game of 2010 for me.

Aastii

VIP Member
hoorah finally specs :D thank god i upgraded my system significantly, my old one would have run it on bare minimum specs what with c2d @3.2GHz and 8600gt :p

it's great because i got a £20 Game gift card for building my friends system for him, so for £25 preorder, that is awesome to get it for what is essentially £5, because I wasn't expecting payment for it :D The soner this comes out the better :D:D:D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just tried to sign up for a Beta key and this is all i get from their site,Ive tried giving diffrent email addys,diffrent answers and still the same...FAIL :cool:

fail-5.jpg

wellhellothere

£35 on pre-order from EA, and presumably that's the only way to get access to the beta. Thats £10 for a beta... sometimes i hate EA

Aastii

VIP Member
grr, I am going to have to go down to game at some point. Apparently you can't use a gift card online it seems, no option for it in payment, so will have to go in store and ask them to preorder it for me from there, and if they can't I am screwed, have a whole £11 in my account after rebuilding my system, £4 short of being able to get the non-special versrion at release :mad: stupid effing game card system

wellhellothere

YES!!

Taken from play.com (where bfbc is £26)

Pre-Order from Play.com and receive a code to access the PC BETA before anyone else! The BETA is due to start on the 28th January 2010 (subject to change). Codes and instructions on how to access the BETA early will be emailed two days prior (currently 26th January) to the start of the BETA. Please note, pre-orders already taken will automatically receive a code.

Sorted :good:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
YES!!

Taken from play.com (where bfbc is £26)

Pre-Order from Play.com and receive a code to access the PC BETA before anyone else! The BETA is due to start on the 28th January 2010 (subject to change). Codes and instructions on how to access the BETA early will be emailed two days prior (currently 26th January) to the start of the BETA. Please note, pre-orders already taken will automatically receive a code.

Sorted :good:

thanks for that looks like il get my copy from there then :p

wellhellothere

No worries man :)

I pre-ordered it off play.com about 3 months ago, i thought ordering it off EA would be the only way to get the beta, so obviously my day has been made!

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

Ok so im in Canada. How do I the beta? Do I have to use gamestop to order in a beta or something. How is this done. I've never pre-ordered anything on beta before, and I could use a quick note on how this works instead of making another thread. I wanna get my hands on the pre-order asap.

wellhellothere

You'll have to have a look around, see if the offer is open in canada - im sure it would be though. Once you've confirmed it is, you need to pre-order the game from a store that gives you a beta key - as you'll see from my post from play.com, it should be fairly obvious.

If you cant find a store that does, just pre-order directly off the EA site.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats alright...if you can register for a BETA key....i cant friggin get one!

Just tried that site you posted Aastii and get this....

Please enter your birth date in order to view this content

You do not meet the minimum requirements to visit this site.

wth it didnt even ask me for my age!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: