Black Hole - Benchmark (OLD Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Meh I don't care too much. I have a small micro ATX case and won't even fit 120mm coolers. I thought about going back to full ATX but honestly I run 4.5ghz daily which is overkill for my needs and this little cooler never gets over 65c while gaming.

k, no problem, just a recommendation :p

salvage-this

capturevoc.png

spirit

Staff member
SmileMan said:
New Features:

- Free ram use, not limited anymore (it uses not more then 2.6gb though...)
- Stable scores @multithreaded and singlethreaded.
- Working with multipliers.
- Detecting logical cores of your cpu and use this in the benchmark.
- affinity added, 4cores will not try to run more then they can.
- Added more threads; 4threads working on the singlethreaded bench, 16 on the multithreaded.
- Testing core stability by an higher thread rate.
- Base application had a clean from all known bugs for now.
- Score scale is went 2/10 bigger...
- multithreaded and singlethreaded more equal to get the most accurate scores in performance.

- This version is the base/start from many updates, updates will not affect the scores.

You forgot to mention the awesome addition of the new background image which I took the other night. ;)

I have already tested the betas for this on my 2500K @ 4.3GHz and I scored 1,348 I think. Will test again tomorrow. I'll also test it out on the Q8300 and the 3700+ and come last again! :p

Virssagòn

VIP Member
You forgot to mention the awesome addition of the new background image which I took the other night. ;)

I have already tested the betas for this on my 2500K @ 4.3GHz and I scored 1,348 I think. Will test again tomorrow. I'll also test it out on the Q8300 and the 3700+ and come last again! :p

Haha, nice!
Thnx btw, will add that directly! ;p
(Eum, didn't I mentioned somewhere?)

spirit

Staff member
BH3.png

This older quad-core stacks up well to the newer processors I think. Especially the FX-6100, which it is only 100 or so points behind.

spirit

Staff member
To be honest I have my doubts that an FX-6100 is much better than this C2Q. I wouldn't bother updating the whole program just to make the Q8300 come out a lot worse. The Q8300 is a stronger processor than most people think.

It's a 'Core 2 Quad' btw. ;)

Virssagòn

VIP Member
To be honest I have my doubts that an FX-6100 is much better than this C2Q. I wouldn't bother updating the whole program just to make the Q8300 come out a lot worse. The Q8300 is a stronger processor than most people think.

It's a 'Core 2 Quad' btw. ;)

Fu you, not gonna update until there is another test :p

spirit

Staff member
Haha thanks on the congrats for being the slowest. :p Had to run it with the side panel off to ensure my system didn't fry! ;)

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Haha thanks on the congrats for being the slowest. :p Had to run it with the side panel off to ensure my system didn't fry! ;)

Haha, Got my cpu now on 4.8ghz. Weird, normally it shuts down after a blue screen, this time is different. I'll test it directly!

Status
Not open for further replies.