Black Hole - Benchmark (OLD Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirit

Staff member
Once I've got Hot Pursuit installed I'll give the 2500K another run and post up. Then I will have tested all my PCs which can run 64-bit.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Watch this!!!
woopwoop yeh xD, never above 69°C
I love my cooler :p
Who want to compete lol :D

cpu48.jpg

Turbo10

NO totally not! I expected less!
You are better then an overclocked fx6100, i7 2630QM, i3 2120,... and almost as good as an i7 920!
Wow, I love that Core2Quad! :p

I have a funny feeling that im not even clocked at 3.4GHz, i think i put it down to 3.2 for stability D: Which in that case is an awesome score for my good old Q6600 ;D

87dtna

BH3.png

This older quad-core stacks up well to the newer processors I think. Especially the FX-6100, which it is only 100 or so points behind.

Why the hell is your Vcore 1.77v????? Holy shit balls dude your temps must be insane and you are killing that chip quickly!

Plus the multiplier is underclocked, the stock multi is 7.5 which would give you 2.5ghz.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Why the hell is your Vcore 1.77v????? Holy shit balls dude your temps must be insane and you are killing that chip quickly!

Plus the multiplier is underclocked, the stock multi is 7.5 which would give you 2.5ghz.

Lol, didn't see that xD.
That's why it gets so hot. He said, he had to remove the sidepanel to calm the temperature. Would do that too :p.
man, unbelievable that he could run that :D

Edit: but I think the multiplier is just went down because of a power saving tool (like speedstep now).

87dtna

Wifes PC, doesn't even beat an I3 how sad...mostly because of the single threaded test though it spanks Phenom II like a read headed step child.

BH3830.jpg

Last edited:

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Wifes PC, doesn't even beat an I3 how sad...mostly because of the single threaded test though it spanks Phenom II like a read headed step child.

BH3830.jpg

The i3 has 4 threads, that's as much as your phenom. But for that phenom it's pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.