Building AMD Computer

StrangleHold

Staff member
The Cooler Master fans are good for exhaust fans. I have one in mine, pretty quiet

But so so for intake fans, if the blades are close to a pretty restrictive grill it will put out alittle noise.

durkmusic

Well got all the parts. The case is amazing especially for the price. It's big, and looks great. Fits everything perfectly. I love it. Not the flashiest case around but it still looks really cool. I think it will be even cooler once I get some fans in there. I think I actually want to go with red led fans instead.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&cm_re=cool_master_haf-_-11-119-233-_-Product
Plust it has a lot of places for fans and I can fit all of them in there even with my huge heatsink and 120mm fans on both sides.
-Front: 120 mm fan x 2, 1200 RPM, 17 dBA (one is optional,can be swapped for one 200mm fan)
-Top: 120 mm fan x 2 or 200mm fan x 1(optional)
-Rear: 120 mm fan x 1, 1200 RPM, 17 dBA
-Side:120/140 mm fan x 1 (optional)
Plus it is super quiet. I can barely tell it's on.
The only thing I don't know is how do I hook up more fans? Straight to the psu?

Last edited:

2048Megabytes

My fans have molex connectors that just plug right in to the power supply. What do your power cords look like on your fans. Can you find any links on NewEgg that show what the connectors look like?