Button Design Competition

ian

Administrator
Staff member
In the not too distant future, I will probably announce a 88x31 button competition for Computer Forum.
Probably something matching the current color scheme of the forum.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
ian said:
In the not too distant future, I will probably announce a 88x31 button competition for Computer Forum.
Probably something matching the current color scheme of the forum.
what will the button be for? another award button, or just an ad button?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
It will just be an ad button.
I am thinking of joining a button exchange to help get some traffic flowing to the forum. Most of the banner exchange programs I have used have not been very good, but I reckon it is worth giving it a try.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i used to get a lot of traffic from a top list, but you need to have traffic to make traffic with those.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
although the internet is one area where you dont need much money to make money....

Suzanne

<b>VIP Member</b>
Are you going to have a logo competition too? :)
I wonder if I still have the PSd for that WMF button, but I doubt it my computer has fallen apart so many times since.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, Suz, will probably have a logo competition too, when the gold version of vb3.0 is released.

Christopher

VIP Member
ian said:
Yep, Suz, will probably have a logo competition too, when the gold version of vb3.0 is released.
If vB3 ever goes gold :rolleyes: I'm really starting to get angry with their slow development!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
yeah that happens, I posted it in grey color by accident, i then went back and edited it back to black text.

AainaalyaA

what was the term you use... in your forums penguine? hijacking? well.. I'm learning fast that the only forums where one can't hijack are the forums that are not owned by Ian, SuZ, or Chris.