Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

anongo

I wanna see call of duty future warfare with amazing futuristic guns armor and abilitys!! Old fashioned stuff dosnt give me the wow fealing!! Call of Duty 4 modern warfare is the best cod so far!! Even so I may be tempted to try it, but im not gonna go out fighting for a copy:p

Last edited:

Matthew1990

Another (patch?)

No fps improvements, they took off 16xx AA, for obvious reasons, no one in the world will be ever able to max out this game. Thats what you get for porting the game from consoles, won't buy treyarch product ever again.

boo-boo

banned
I play BO on my 360 and the only issue I have had is not being able to connect to servers sometimes or the hosts migrating a lot. Otherwise I think the game is awesome no laggy or glitches or anything. At level 17 in prestige level one.

Matthew1990

I play BO on my 360 and the only issue I have had is not being able to connect to servers sometimes or the hosts migrating a lot. Otherwise I think the game is awesome no laggy or glitches or anything. At level 17 in prestige level one.

We are talking about PC version here.

Aastii

VIP Member
I know it's a "bit" stupid to ask, but since i don't download nothing more from torrents or whatever cracked BS from warez sites (got sick of viruses LOL),
so i wonder is there any way to get Blackops legit version(pc) for as less money possible-or no money at all?(lol ... dumbass question i know)

No. Black Ops gets bound to your Steam account, meaning you can't sell it on once you have used it. And the only way to get it for free is to get it gifted to you or to win it, there isn't any other way to get it for free legally.

You can also wait a few months for when it is on Steam Deals and get it there for anywhere from 25% to maybe 80% off

Okedokey

I play BO a lot. It has improved substantially since release. The only real issue left as far as I can see is the spawning algorithm apart from that its easily the best COD.

djiang87

I play BO a lot. It has improved substantially since release. The only real issue left as far as I can see is the spawning algorithm apart from that its easily the best COD.

i agree with u 100%, especially about the spawning system. I remember once spawning right infront of a guy with a shotgun and i died before i actually even spawned in. It was like i died then i died again? wth so i watched the killcam and yeah...

Gooberman

DLC is finally coming out for PC and they are charging, look at all the hate threads lols
2yodcgw.png

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah i just got a pop up window on Steam ...£11 ish i think they want,I wont be buying it.

How they can charge for this in the state the game is i dont know,I had another go in Black Ops the other night to see if anything had improved and it still runs like crap.

I probably wont play it again.

@Gooberman,Was that on their official forums? :D

russb

bigfellla just because you are easily pleased and are satisfied with a load of crap us whingers have more sense to keep our hard earned money for a game if and when one comes out which is not flawed.Bigfellla all you are doing is trying to wind up the majority by insulting us by calling us whingers,you want to grow up.

Hsv_Man

I bought this game on Monday i'm rank 13 atm don't see what all the bad rep is about yeah there isn't many on the servers (when i go to play it anyway) and the maps are a bit dull. But for single player i have not 1 complaint.