Can i uppgrade my RAM

Okedokey

Now just a minute. That is not how you answer OP's question. OP asked if he can upgrade to 4 GB, not asking for any that type of program.

To OP. It might be helpful.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/chipsets/mainstream-chipsets/g41-express-chipset.html

You can installing 4 GB on your computer, but there is small problem. It is old chipset. It might will shown only 3.5 GB to 3.8 GB usable.

If RAM had reached limited of RAM support then it won't shown all of your computer memory on system information.
Such as "Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.87 GB usable)"

For EX: If you installing more than 8 GB RAM and you have windows 7 32 bit, what happen? It will say 3.5 GB usable.

LOL no idea.

Secondly getting the 'exact' hardware specifications is exactly how you answer a problem. So pull your head in champ.

Jamebonds1

He asked if it could support (more) then 4gb. of memory.

Just for English "than", not "then." I think OP might meant to asked if 4 GB RAM or high is supported by his motherboard. Look. I don't know if OP's English is right or not. That is why i thought that way.

Plus. I think we should asking OP if he want to put 4 GB or 8 GB into motherboard.

To OP: Do you mean to asking if you can put 4 GB RAM into your computer? Or do you mean to asking if you can put 8 GB into your computer? There is something with your post that we might don't understand or English aren't on right track.

Last edited: