cat p*ssed on laptop

dznutz

it's dead. bleach won't lift out the cat urine. best bet from me would be let it dry (dry with a dry towel and air blow for a couple of days) then turn it on.

Core2Deano

Cats are pretty funny creatures but can do incredibly selfish things like this at times.. anyway yeah turf the laptop. The stench will eventually over-run your senses and render you vegetable-like if you tried to use it often.

Sorry to hear about this happening.. really sucks..i only chuckled a little :(

Hugh9191

That's well bad sorry for your loss,

on a lighter note there may be hope, my Creative Zen Micro went through the wash when I left it in my pocket and forgot about it. I took it apart and left it to dry and tried it again a couple of days later and it worked. I thought it would be wrecked as it had a HDD so the same may work for your laptop. Worth a try.

chrisalv14

banned
This thread is becoming less about a laptop and more about how to kill a cat...I think we get the point

lol yes i agree and the things people are saying about cats are a bit funny and cruel. i wouldnt eat a cat, i wouldnt skin one either i wouldnt use its skin as a laptop cover thats just so weird lol

teamhex

Thank you for this thread. You've made my day man :). I'm sorry....hahahahaha!(im really a douche hu?) I hate cats btw :) They annoy me badly, my friends cat will get into my lap and ill pet it, but if I stop, it will pull its claws out while its in my lap. So I just feel these claws working their way through my pants, until it hits my skin. O boy I hate em.

Last edited:

laznz1

Thank you for this thread. You've made my day man :). I'm sorry....hahahahaha!(im really a douche hu?) I hate cats btw :) They annoy me badly, my friends cat will get into my lap and ill pet it, but if I stop, it will pull its claws out while its in my lap. So I just feel these claws working their way through my pants, until it hits my skin. O boy I hate em.

oh don't be mean cats are cool lol i got 3 lol they just have to be well trained

teamhex

oh don't be mean cats are cool lol i got 3 lol they just have to be well trained

Didn't think you could train a cat, and that's why I don't like them. They sort of look like selfish animals. Now dogs, they show you some love, and save people. Sooo.....

laznz1

Didn't think you could train a cat, and that's why I don't like them. They sort of look like selfish animals. Now dogs, they show you some love, and save people. Sooo.....

you can to an extent toilet train not to fight and not to be snob nosed lol

teamhex

you can to an extent toilet train not to fight and not to be snob nosed lol

The only issue iv seen with dogs is taking things from them, they don't like that. Not all of them do it, only a few iv seen. You have to train them not to be little shits. Other then that and the barking(which can be de-trained).

laznz1

The only issue iv seen with dogs is taking things from them, they don't like that. Not all of them do it, only a few iv seen. You have to train them not to be little shits. Other then that and the barking(which can be de-trained).

lol also got three dogs i find if you have any animal from birth and train them well they'll be fine and awesome

tremmor

yea they do.........once i dropped a cookie and it was there. BAM.......pissing on it. Our cats died of old age. My wife has a new friend now. Two labs a hundred pounds and 8 birds. so go figure. i can't win.