CF Gaming Clan

shenry

Yeah nothing wrong with that. You should also make a list of people in the clan.

Last edited:

shenry

[-0MEGA-];698886 said:
What game does the "clan" play?

We're sending g4m3rof1337 what game we want to play so he can add them up and find out which is the most popular. Then we will play the most popular.

g4m3rof1337

Alright Sweet.

For the console players, don't forget to throw in what console games you play.

And I think I deserve the sig extension. :D

Dropkickmurphys

what happens with the people that are already in a clan/squad etc... (like i am) that want to play? it is optional to be in the CF "clan" if you want to play with the other people in the "clan" right?? :D

its ME2

try and play americas army. its a free download, a good game and all can acquire it via americasarmy.com, select downloads. That way you can be assured that all of your prospective clan members can play a game together without having to go out and buy games others have that they dont. Just a thought.

its ME2

Also, just so you know, this is in no way official, this "clan" that you are making will not be affiliated nor endorsed by computerforum.com.

dragon[/QUOTE]

like letting the dog loose in the chicken pen but with a muzzle on. sad how you let this get to this point and then legalease out like a snake!!!!!

Jughead

banned
Umm... no.

Also, just so you know, this is in no way official, this "clan" that you are making will not be affiliated nor endorsed by computerforum.com.

dragon

No offense dragon but from the few days ive been here you are really uptight you really should stop taking your moderating job so seriously and relax a little bit. Why isn't official cause its not something you thought of?

Geoff

VIP Member
No offense dragon but from the few days ive been here you are really uptight you really should stop taking your moderating job so seriously and relax a little bit. Why isn't official cause its not something you thought of?
He may seem a bit extreme, but I can see where hes coming from here. This so called "CF gaming clan", is just an idea that a 14 year old came up with. Sure it's a great idea if it actually works, but it's not something that will help out the forum, and it's something that may actually cause CF to lose some credibility.

g4m3rof1337

Well sorry for trying to have a forum clan.

It could have been looked upon as a form of advertisement.

But for the people who joined, and want to stay with it, we can do it ourselves.

Btw. This is not meant to be read as sarcastic.

Derek.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Don't think your the first to say that. To be quite honest I could be plenty more uptight. I'm simply stating what has been previously discussed with the other moderators and the admins. This isn't solely my view, although i do support it.

Something run and organized by a 14-year old boy on the far end of an internet connection isnt exactly trustworthy (no offence g4m3r). What if there was a major hacking incident or a major controversial event happened surrounding this new "clan" what or who would it be linked to. Yes, computerforum.com, and that's exactly what we don't want.

On the flip-side of that argument, something created, founded, developed by one of our admins or even "ian" the forum owner. Is likely to be handled with a whole lot more respect and attention to supporting the forum. With a lot less chance of it turning bad due to the level of investment put in.

Oh and this comment --- "Why isn't official cause its not something you thought of?" --- What the hell is that supposed to mean, I'm a moderator, not an admin or the owner of the forum, im simply a volunteer who helps tidy the place up and stick to the forum rules whilst enforcing the wishes and regards of the administrators. Thats it, even if I thought of the idea it wouldn't be anywhere near official.

[-0MEGA-];701118 said:
He may seem a bit extreme, but I can see where hes coming from here. This so called "CF gaming clan", is just an idea that a 14 year old came up with. Sure it's a great idea if it actually works, but it's not something that will help out the forum, and it's something that may actually cause CF to lose some credibility.
Thankyou 0MEGA, at last someone who actually can see what it's all about.

Kick up a fuss if you will, jughead, but there is nothing to fight here.

dragon2309