CF OFFICIAL 3DMARK (2013) Leaderboard

Okedokey

Sorry for taking so long guys!

Capture-5.png

Information required is outlined below. Anything missing = invalid post and leaderboard will not be updated.

Please provide a screenshot of:

1. Two (2) instances of CPU-Z(Memory and CPU Tabs)
  2. GPU-Z,
  3. ORB site with your score showing
  4. An open copy of Notepad with the date and your computerforum username

In the post include:
    • Driver version
    • CPU/Clockspeed/GPU Model/Number of GPU Cores/GPU Core Clock/GPU Memory Clock

Download 3DMark (available February 4 2013)

RULES:

NO AMD vs nVidia bollocks
NO unsubstantiated claims without references/links
NO lame crap

Last edited:

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Goober, when I'm using Trixx, it's the VDDC I need to raise for overvolting right?
What VDDC do you use for getting 1175?

Gooberman

1175 i believe is what I use(yours could be better) I like how it's the same as the gpu clock. The only reasons you beats me with that is your ht! xD

Virssagòn

VIP Member
1175 i believe is what I use(yours could be better) I like how it's the same as the gpu clock. The only reasons you beats me with that is your ht! xD

I think so too :D

Btw, my stock VDDC is 1069, so maybe I'll be able to do it with less voltage since I can get 1140 with that :p

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Most likely, and don't worry i plan on upgrading again this year :p

To? You'll npt find much stronger as that overclocked hd7950, unless you're going with 2 cards. Anyway, the hd8970 will be pretty awesome too. It's just an hd7970 with everything 15-20% more in quantity.

Gooberman

Still deciding i'll probably sell my 7950 to my friend and get something nice for myself. Still haven't decided :)

Virssagòn

VIP Member
For the ones interested, I read some of the first reviews. And it seems the amd cards beat their nvidia equivalent by 5-15% in this bench, for dual gpu setups it's even a difference of 10-25% (even saw somewhere 33% lol..)