CF OFFICIAL 3DMARK (2013) Leaderboard

Okedokey

thats fine...

Only recieved one PM from members wanting to the scores updated... So clearly there isn't a lot of interest in the leaderboard.

If im wrong, let me know and ill update it.

However it wont be for a few days.

Okedokey

Ok, my sore if anyone cares:

IS: 26915

CG: 28715

FS: 16964

Capture-8.png

Last edited:

Okedokey

You're the OP...

Yes, and as I have said, over and over and over again, I think the benchmark is dumb. Its faulty, and not representative of anything close to reality. Clearly higher end hardware, gear that gets better FPS in every other bench, or game, is getting inconsistent or lower scores in 3DMark. OCAU don't use it coz it sucks and no one takes it seriously, so yeah, as the OP, I started this thread, now it turns out its shit... so yeah, happy for those who care about it to manage, it. Refreshing the first post means absolutely nothing.

Btw, thanks for your captain obvious comment... ;)

Geoff

VIP Member
Yes, and as I have said, over and over and over again, I think the benchmark is dumb. Its faulty, and not representative of anything close to reality. Clearly higher end hardware, gear that gets better FPS in every other bench, or game, is getting inconsistent or lower scores in 3DMark. OCAU don't use it coz it sucks and no one takes it seriously, so yeah, as the OP, I started this thread, now it turns out its shit... so yeah, happy for those who care about it to manage, it. Refreshing the first post means absolutely nothing.

Btw, thanks for your captain obvious comment... ;)
Soooo... Then why did you create this thread?

Okedokey

Soooo... Then why did you create this thread?

Ok, ill speak slowly...

I started the thread, because on the day the 3dmark bench came out I wanted to raise the profile of the CF forum, and get some traffic. I had no idea that it was a terribly rubbish bench. Subsequently (if you read the threads rather than comment on something you have no idea about), I and other came to the realisation that the bench made no informative view on anything...

Soooo, I stopped wasting my time.

If other want to.. that is good, go for it.

I have also received various PMs from member agreeing....

Geoff

VIP Member
Ok, ill speak slowly...

I started the thread, because on the day the 3dmark bench came out I wanted to raise the profile of the CF forum, and get some traffic. I had no idea that it was a terribly rubbish bench. Subsequently (if you read the threads rather than comment on something you have no idea about), I and other came to the realisation that the bench made no informative view on anything...

Soooo, I stopped wasting my time.

If other want to.. that is good, go for it.

I have also received various PMs from member agreeing....
Congrats :good:

G80FTW

Stop trolling mate. As you said, im the OP. I asked others to contribute, they didn't. Pull your head in.

Well, at least you are not discriminate about who you are a dick to. Your probably the first person I have seen ever on this forum to call Geoff a troll haha.

Geoff

VIP Member
Stop trolling mate. As you said, im the OP. I asked others to contribute, they didn't. Pull your head in.
It goes both ways. You didn't get much initial response so you stopped updating, so why would people post their results if you hadn't updated it in weeks to months?

You started it. You should never have started it if you didn't want to follow it through, and just because you find it useless doesn't mean you should abandon it.

Well, at least you are not discriminate about who you are a dick to. Your probably the first person I have seen ever on this forum to call Geoff a troll haha.
Haha yeah, because I'm obviously a troll :rolleyes:

Okedokey

I asked people 2 weeks ago to provide me with their results and I would update it. Only one person was complaining, and even then, only one person provided the results. So yeah, clearly no one cares...

G80FTW

I asked people 2 weeks ago to provide me with their results and I would update it. Only one person was complaining, and even then, only one person provided the results. So yeah, clearly no one cares...

Probably because they provided their results in the thread like everyone else and didnt bother to come back and read that the OP was complaining about updating it (which takes literally 5 mins or less to do). I saw you have 7 people on the chart and at least 11 people posting numbers and of those 11 they posted multiple scores so clearly they cared enough to run the benchmark more than once and post their scores more than once and even complain about it not being updated which looking back multiple people have complained about it. I would have complained myself, however I dont like to complain.

So you dont want to update the thread you started and wanted to hand it off to someone else, thats fine. Well, not exactly fine but whatever. But to then say you stopped updating it because no one cares its obvious your the only one who doesnt care otherwise this stupid argument would have never started.

And you said you would update the leader board when a new version came out:
http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2242/futuremark-3dmark-2013-v1-10/

So if you nor turbo wants to update the thread I would gladly suggest this one be deleted and I will start a new one using the new version.

WeatherMan

When this issue gets resolved could someone stick me on the leaderboard. I am also updating my graphics card soon so will have a new score :good:

Probably because they provided their results in the thread like everyone else and didnt bother to come back and read that the OP was complaining about updating it (which takes literally 5 mins or less to do). I saw you have 7 people on the chart and at least 11 people posting numbers and of those 11 they posted multiple scores so clearly they cared enough to run the benchmark more than once and post their scores more than once and even complain about it not being updated which looking back multiple people have complained about it. I would have complained myself, however I dont like to complain.

So you dont want to update the thread you started and wanted to hand it off to someone else, thats fine. Well, not exactly fine but whatever. But to then say you stopped updating it because no one cares its obvious your the only one who doesnt care otherwise this stupid argument would have never started.

And you said you would update the leader board when a new version came out:
http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2242/futuremark-3dmark-2013-v1-10/

So if you nor turbo wants to update the thread I would gladly suggest this one be deleted and I will start a new one using the new version.

hope you will start a new tread.