CF really freakin slow?

kobaj

VIP Member
Is it just me or is CF slow as heck? I mean, I first started noticing it earlier this week, but today was the final straw! Its taken over 30 seconds to load a page. I figured it was my pc, but then I asked intelcrazy and he is getting the same thing. We both have DSL/cable so whats up CF?

WhiteFireDragon

i don't think it's CF... you guys have slow comps.

lol JK! yeah sometimes mine wouldn't load at all after i post something. then i just go to the homepage and click "new post" and it's fine

PabloTeK

It seems to be speeding up again now, it may have just been heavy network traffic at the host's end.

TFT

VIP Member
Glad I came upon this thread, I've just done a full scan and cleanup thinking it was my computer.:eek:

apj101

VIP Member
We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it, basically the site is getting a little too big :)
Bear with us and will get this sorted.

TFT

VIP Member
We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it, basically the site is getting a little too big :)
Bear with us and will get this sorted.

Must have done something, back up to speed. Thanks apj101 :D

EDIT:EDIT No, it was short lived :(

Last edited:

patrickv

no, here's its adequate, not that slow.
but lately ive been using IE7 due to smilies/bold/italic and quotes not working in FF2.
ive just downloaded FF3, and it works

MatrixEVO

I've double posted a couple times because of it. One time this morning, it took 3 minutes to post a thread.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
last night this place was so damn slow for me i gave up commig back on but today it seems nice and fast again :cool: