CF really freakin slow?

Geoff

VIP Member
It's been slow for me the past week or so, I was assuming it was just my internet since I've been having some issues with it lately.

jimmymac

VIP Member
as has been mentioned before, the admin are aware of the problem and are looking into solving it, in the meantime you'll all just have to be a little more patient :)

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Same here, I've been having long loading time on the forum. Other pages work fine, what could the problem be?

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
CF always runs slow for me. This is the only website that does so - normal browsing and multi-tasking is seamless, but for some reason, just CF.

At least it's not just me!

Motoxrdude

Download Google Web Accelerator. It caches a lot more of the webpage and really helps on slow sites.

CF seems fine to me. Occasionally it gets super slow to a point where it stops.

EDIT: OK now that you mention it, it is pretty slow.

Last edited:

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Hm, I thought it was just my connection as well, it's pretty janky. Well, good to know it's being looked into.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
hey apj or ian, can we have a ETC (estimated time of completion)?
The problem is currently being looked into. There is currently no estimated time on when the problem will be fixed.

Motoxrdude

It's a simple fix. All he needs to do is upgrade the server to something will more bandwidth or switch to a faster host. It just all costs money.