Netgear 240mbps USB Wireless Adapter $80 shipped
Motorola Razr V3 Black $110 shipped

Ebay: lee_22180
Heatware: lee143

PLEASE BUMP IF YOU LOOK

Last edited:

dmw2692004

any trades?
Edit if so, ill offer my laptop + whatever the shipping is for your computer.

Last edited:

ETSA

That is a good build, well worth 1250 IMO. For someone who wanted a good computer and didn't want to build one, I would recommend it. GL in selling it.

you better lower that, I would say 1100 but, 1250 is probably the 'actual' worth. I am not an interested buyer but, I have looked at the price for building one like that and it adds to be about that range. I am just saying that you may want to lower that price to bring about more interest.

ETSA

But if someone where to purchase a similar computer who does not want to or cannot build there own, it is a good deal at his price.

liquidshadow

you better lower that, I would say 1100 but, 1250 is probably the 'actual' worth. I am not an interested buyer but, I have looked at the price for building one like that and it adds to be about that range. I am just saying that you may want to lower that price to bring about more interest.

e6300 : 181
DS3 : 116
RAM : 200
VGA : 200
PSU : 170
Case : 220
HDD : 75
Cooler : 45
Burner : 30
Win XP Pro : ~100
USR Wireless Card : 40
=$1377
This is without shipping but including the sale prices at newegg.

Am I selling for too much?

Sell it to someone as "discounted parts". I would pick that up from you just for the savings but, the average joe wouldn't because, he doesn't see the significance in that line of parts. No, you are not asking to much, I was just trying to help you open a "market" for it by reducing the price to what the average person pays for a PC. It is definitely not an average machine. I would love to buy it but, I enjoy building it.

ETSA

I think it is priced appropriately, however, how quickly do you want it sold?

The cheaper the quicker, obviously, it just depends on how long you want to wait. Try craig's list, its free.

liquidshadow

Sell it to someone as "discounted parts". I would pick that up from you just for the savings but, the average joe wouldn't because, he doesn't see the significance in that line of parts. No, you are not asking to much, I was just trying to help you open a "market" for it by reducing the price to what the average person pays for a PC. It is definitely not an average machine. I would love to buy it but, I enjoy building it.
I understand and appreciate your advice.

I think it is priced appropriately, however, how quickly do you want it sold?

The cheaper the quicker, obviously, it just depends on how long you want to wait. Try craig's list, its free.

I'm not a big fan of craig's anymore as 3 people have tried to scam me through Western Union through that site...:mad: