Comp For Sale

liquidshadow

If you look on ebay, only cheap comps are getting sold. If I didn't sell it, then I'd have to pay ebay fees and get nothing.

If you look on ebay, only cheap comps are getting sold. If I didn't sell it, then I'd have to pay ebay fees and get nothing.

That's because of all the "scrappers" that build PC's. The PC's they build are about like a Dell, slapped together, cheap crap. I have a somewhat PC store that is a junk store and they had an old Packard Bell in the display window, it had 98 first edition and it had a 15" CRT. I walked in and they saw me glancing at the piece of crap, they asked if I was interested in it. I r:rolleyes:lled my eyes and said NO! That place doesn't even sell zip-ties

liquidshadow

I would part it but, I absolutely need pretty much everything to get sold or it's be a waste. That's why I'm really contemplating it...:(

Jet

VIP Member
Remember that it isn't worth as much now with the price updates. Right now on newegg.com, what you have there is $1276 + Shipping (with an X1950XT, which is better than your X1900XT), so that's 14% off.

liquidshadow

I think you got that wrong...

e6300 : 174
DS3 : 110
X1900XT : ~180
PC Power + Cooling PSU : 170
Case : 240
Burner : 30
RAM : 160
Wireless Card : 45
Windows XP Pro : 130
Zalman : 50
HDD : 70

Comes out around $1400 for me without shipping.

So that's around 20% off.

Jet

VIP Member
Well, from newegg, it adds up to $1314 (without the wireless card), and then there is $70 of rebates.

ETSA

Thats if you are looking at it as someone who builds computers, for someone who doesn't, look at how much a computer like his would sell retail, than figure out percentages. Thats like pricing a computer at newegg and going to best buy and telling them everything is overpriced, well yea, it is already put together. :)