Computer Forum Game Night

Pick your preferences

• Total voters

epidemik

How would you guys feel about trying to organize a game among just CF members?

We'd need to:
1) Decide on a game
2) Find a server
3) Find a time that most people can attend

I've made this a poll just so its easier to get a feel for what the majority wants.

Personally, I'd want to play TF2 (main game I've been playing lately). Theres a slim chance I have access to a server at awkward hours of the day on the weekend (not on any real teams right now so I don't have much control over servers anymore :() I'm USA West which makes timing a little difficult.

I skipped school today and decided to try something productive :p Let me hear your feedback/comments/suggestions?

Be sure to join the steam group if you havent already: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/computerforum
Also post your steam name in the thread at the top of the games section.

ellanky

I think TF2 would be excellent, its the most teamwork-based game other than BF:BC2 but i dont have it :l

Rit

One thing we could look at is 'free' games, that way whoever wanted to play could just simply download the game. If not, the CS/CS:S/etc.. collection seems like alot of people have.

There's games like...

- League of Legend
- Gunz
- Combat Arms
- America's Army
- FEAR

Aastii

VIP Member
One thing we could look at is 'free' games, that way whoever wanted to play could just simply download the game. If not, the CS/CS:S/etc.. collection seems like alot of people have.

There's games like...

- League of Legend
- Gunz
- Combat Arms
- America's Army
- FEAR

LoL is awesome.

CoD is the only game I play really, but do enjoy TF2 quite alot aswell ;)

memory

I vote BFBC2. I can't believe nobody has voted for that game. Is there that many people having trouble with this game? I must be lucky, I have not had to much trouble at all. Yeah, I had a few crashes here and there but not enough to make me quit playing.

russb

Has anybody noticed how CoD4 has taken off again,check out all the new players on the servers.CoD4 is the game for me.

joh06937

i have never played multiplayer, only singleplayer, but i would be up for it (as long as people teach how to play multiplayer :p)

memory

I used to only play singleplayer and once I started playing multiplayer, I haven't looked back.

memory

Yeah, it can get pretty intense at times but that's what makes it fun. And so what if somebody calls you a noob, everybody was a noob at some point.

Rit

i have thought about it but it always looks so scary :p i am afraid of being called a noob so i just stay to myself :)

Stupid noob, get LoL so I can kick your butt! :p JK! Everyone starts off as a noob, just a matter at how quickly you can learn the game.

Egon

I'm totally for TF2 and US/Can East or Central.

I have some other game suggestions though:
Counter Strike/CS:S
Diablo 2
Starcraft
Worms Armageddon

Maybe some driving game, those are pretty awesome when you know the people.

epidemik

Does anyone have access to a TF2, COD4, or BC2 server that we could use for a night?

I don't have BC2 yet but Ishould be getting it within the next week or so.

bomberboysk

Does anyone have access to a TF2, COD4, or BC2 server that we could use for a night?

I don't have BC2 yet but Ishould be getting it within the next week or so.

I could look into setting up a cod4 server, not sure how well it will work with my ~1mb upload but i guess it could be worth a try...