Computer Forum Hamachi network

Enjoi

banned
we should also pool together some money eventually and get a small ts or vent server to play on too. You can get dedi vent/TS servers here for 80p a slot, so you could have it if someone wants to join they pay their 80p or $1.50 or whatever it is a month and they get their slot in it to talk and play at the same time

If enough people are interested and the money ends up being split equally, I will rent us a server. Talk to me on the network if you guys want to do this.

epidemik

If enough people are interested and the money ends up being split equally, I will rent us a server. Talk to me on the network if you guys want to do this.

That ends up getting pretty complicated. Your best bet is trying to convince someone who has a server here (I'm sure theres someone) to set up a teamspeak server for you.

Fatback

VIP Member
"Error: This network appears to be full." Any ideas? Network ID: CFHamachi / Password: CFFTW... unless it really is full? :D

hummm I don't see how it could be full there is only 15 people(awildgoose has two accounts fix that!). Most people don't even use it only like 5 out of those 15 have only ever really been on for more then a min. The admin of the network isn't around anymore so I guess there is nothing we can really do.

awildgoose

hummm I don't see how it could be full there is only 15 people(awildgoose has two accounts fix that!). Most people don't even use it only like 5 out of those 15 have only ever really been on for more then a min. The admin of the network isn't around anymore so I guess there is nothing we can really do.

I don't have two accounts!