Computer Forum now up and running

Bobo

banned
stalex111 said:
I've learnt soooooooo much since i've been here!

Same here. Last year, about this time of year, I didn't even know which way to put a floppy in:eek:

But then again, a certain (important) member of this forum would say that I am still computer-stupid:rolleyes:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
But then again, a certain (important) member of this forum would say that I am still computer-stupid
LOL and who might that be? :p Nah, you've gotten a lot better in the last few months :)

Bobo

banned
Praetor said:
Nah, you've gotten a lot better in the last few months :)

I've only been here for a few months (nov-mar = ~ 4 months) But I try not to be quite so argumentative. And not so jerkish:D

ZER0X

VIP Member
I dont meen to be a smartarse but whats new...Havn't noticed...I've been here long enough to see things but I just havn't :eek: probably sercurity things and such

stalex111

Well,
seems i'm not the only computer idiot here!
Of course thanks to alot of people, i'm getting better.
Since i've only been here a few weeks, i'd like to know how long this great forum has been up.

Bobo

banned
stalex111 said:
Well,
seems i'm not the only computer idiot here!
:D
Since i've only been here a few weeks, i'd like to know how long this great forum has been up.

July '03

(ian started it, that's when he joined.)

Of course, you could have looked at when this thread was started;)

smadge

I think its a sin to start up such old threads...no just kidding. I love this forum even though ive been away for awhile. Same story as everyone else. although im still probably a complete idiot when it come to computers.

apj101

VIP Member

Whats the point of bringing this up again?

Great!, now what? :p

jesus, Im getting sick and tired of the attitude around here!!!! everyone calling each other on every little thing. We have enough moderators here to pick up on problem threads, we don't need all the user base to start turning on each other.

If you think a thread is a problem then report it, dont start flaming every second user coz they post a silly question, or revive an old thread (im not just targeting these comments at you 3 guys...i just quoted you as an example)

The original thread was made in 2003 and this thread has been revived a few times on anniversaries and what not, im happy for a thread like this to pop up occasionally, it's nice to take a trip down memory lane once in a while. But would be even nicer without the snide remarks and sarcastic comments
capisce!

K3rupt

I read this from the start.

Quite Interesting To See even Ian ask questions :D

hehe.

I swear. Moderators. Carry Guns. Flamings getting annoying.

Watch, Someone will Flame my Comment :p

Quite interesting to go through, see users that were originally here. Now Gone.

Few people in here are now Banned too. :D

b3rt_d4ni3l

Wow... It is interesting indeed to see how far back this forum was created.
I wonder how it feel to be in this forum that long... I mean the mods and members from back then (at least not those that are banned) probably have seen a lot of changes since it first started...

Well, I am planning to stay here for a long time... and none of you can shoo me out!! :D
except maybe for the mods.. :D :D

DISCLAIMER: This is not an invitation for the mods to ban me or remove me account. :D

Geoff

VIP Member
The original thread was made in 2003 and this thread has been revived a few times on anniversaries and what not, im happy for a thread like this to pop up occasionally, it's nice to take a trip down memory lane once in a while. But would be even nicer without the snide remarks and sarcastic comments
capisce!

I love looking back on old threads, especially the "AMD vs Intel" and "ATI vs nVidia" threads, where if you go to the first pages you see posts people made talking about whats new with video cards in 2003-2004.

massahwahl

VIP Member
I think they are interesting to read as well. Hopefully one day in a few years i can look back on old threads I made an laugh :D

The_Beast

I read this from the start.

Quite Interesting To See even Ian ask questions :D

hehe.

I swear. Moderators. Carry Guns. Flamings getting annoying.

Watch, Someone will Flame my Comment :p

Quite interesting to go through, see users that were originally here. Now Gone.

Few people in here are now Banned too. :D

why do you make such big comment, it's sooo annoying

:D

Ramodkk

VIP Member
jesus, Im getting sick and tired of the attitude around here!!!! everyone calling each other on every little thing. We have enough moderators here to pick up on problem threads, we don't need all the user base to start turning on each other.

If you think a thread is a problem then report it, dont start flaming every second user coz they post a silly question, or revive an old thread (im not just targeting these comments at you 3 guys...i just quoted you as an example)

capisce!

Chill man! I wasn't trying to bash, you know just being silly (maybe?) notice the laughing-out-loud smiley? ;)

[-0MEGA-];826898 said:
I love looking back on old threads, especially the "AMD vs Intel" and "ATI vs nVidia" threads, where if you go to the first pages you see posts people made talking about whats new with video cards in 2003-2004.

Same here! I was looking at some old posts I made with questions like: "whats better, the 7300GS or the 9600PRO?"

Good old CF funny threads.