Computer Parts

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
compequip, you should create a heatware account and get feedback for this stuff. Read the sticky in this section.

Compequip

Can you tell me the model of the PCMCIA card? And both of these work correctly I assume?

I'm assuming you mean the Linksys wireless G PCI adpt. It's the WMP54G and this came out of my cpu and worked great. I can send it to you before you buy. As for the other adapter I have left it's a Linksys Wireless G notebood adpt. never used, but I don't know the model.

Thanks

Compequip

compequip, you should create a heatware account and get feedback for this stuff. Read the sticky in this section.

I don't know what heatware is, but I'll check it out later. It's almost midnight my time and I'm still working urgh. Have to get up early and go to the desert out here in Cali, it's suppose to be over 105, is this heatware??? J/K or heatstroke. :confused:

bkribbs

I'm assuming you mean the Linksys wireless G PCI adpt. It's the WMP54G and this came out of my cpu and worked great. I can send it to you before you buy. As for the other adapter I have left it's a Linksys Wireless G notebood adpt. never used, but I don't know the model.

Thanks

Actually, PCMCIA is the notebook adapter. If you look, I believe it is printed on the back? But it is on there somewhere.

Compequip

Actually, PCMCIA is the notebook adapter. If you look, I believe it is printed on the back? But it is on there somewhere.

Sorry I just got back and I'm reading your post. I have all this stuff in my warehouse I'll look tomorrow and post back.

Thanks

Compequip

Uhh, I don't know really, probably like 20ft, and Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061.

I'll see how long they are. I have a few short ones and a couple of new ones in a package. I think there are some long used ones. I can give you those, you pay shipping. Let me first see what I have.

bkribbs

Alright. Depending on stuff, I may be interested in the PCI card, but I don't want that laptop PCMCIA card. PM possibly later.

Alright, thanks, I just need the longest one you have. Their is one issue, I need a way to pay you, because I tried to buy a mouse from someone on here and when I tried to pay him over paypal it was declined...