Computer you wish you had but don't have the money for

ian

Administrator
Staff member
but work is your passion Ian... what would actually take you "out" of work.. ? seriously...
i think you have a false perception of ian regarding work.
Yes, my reputation for laziness is well known.
What would take me out of work, well I would like to write a book someday, but I have a very bad habit of procrastination.....

AainaalyaA

me think Ian's just talking about being lazy as an escapade to what is his reality.. so much so as to not put you or us in a bad light.. :p

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
AainaalyaA said:
me think Ian's just talking about being lazy as an escapade to what is his reality.. so much so as to not put you or us in a bad light.. :p
what's that supposed to mean? is laziness a bad thing? :eek:

AainaalyaA

duh.. did you come here to be lazy? let's put it in another way.. were you "created" for laziness? procastination etcetera? if you know for certain when you're going to expire would you actually define your plan to do a certain thing on a certain day? no you might not for on that certain day, you may not be, and assuming that you are, you may not be in the "mood" to do anything anyways...,

hence that planned day is being wasted ... bla bla baba black sheep have you any wool... yes sir yes sir three bags full... one for the future, when i'm ready to be shred, one for the yesterday, opps farmer brown's dead..

now, to answer to your question... pray define laziness in your capacity of comprehension? does it really exist?

flame1117

banned
a PC with these specs

64Bit AMD 4000+
4GB's of DDRDual channel. RAM
The two best SLI video carsds together on PCI express slots.
400GB harddrive.
52x 32x 52x CDROM drice then a DVD.
A projecter screen or the PC hooked up to a plasma screen.
And some other stuff but thats the main part. and i wouldn;t have to upgrade for a LONG time.

tweaker

VIP Member
ian said:
I have a very bad habit of procrastination.....

Thank god for my dictionary. :)

timmah01 said:
lol that computer is awesome, and its $900us wtf?

The world's first portable color computer, worth every penny.
smilie.puter2.gif

"Early personal computers were nothing like present day computers, they had personality!"

lol

Last edited: