Hey, this is my first time posting here and I hope I have put this in the right topic.
Whenever I play any sort of computer game, regardless of it's requirements, I always need to put the visual settings at lowest possible and still achieve only 5-7fps at high moments. My friends have told me that it might be a visual lag and the issue is my video card, but then I'm not sure what video card I should even buy to replace it!
So here's all the specs of my computer, and if anyone knows that would be nice:







Whenever I play any sort of computer game, regardless of it's requirements, I always need to put the visual settings at lowest possible and still achieve only 5-7fps at high moments. My friends have told me that it might be a visual lag and the issue is my video card, but then I'm not sure what video card I should even buy to replace it!
So here's all the specs of my computer, and if anyone knows that would be nice:






