Cool desktop sidebar!!!

kobaj

VIP Member
Ya thats cool, you should also check out a program called samurize, it has a lot of those featurs and so much more.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Doubt...

Although it does look nice at first sight, I would hate to have something that big anywhere on my screen. It could get in the way. I am sattisfied enought with the Taskbar that comes with Windows XP (however in 98 style ;)). The classic look is nicer in my opinion.

JAN :D

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
I think the taskbar is too restrictive and you can adjust the size of the sidebar if you so wish. And 98-style.......uh?? I really hate that, it was a mian reason for upgrading to XP.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
dragon2309 said:
I think the taskbar is too restrictive and you can adjust the size of the sidebar if you so wish. And 98-style.......uh?? I really hate that, it was a mian reason for upgrading to XP.

Fair enough ;). How does the toolbar jump up? Auto-hide? Key assignment?

JAN :D

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
ive got a combo of both, its the xp theme, but silver :) thr sidebar looks coo, but i donmt like having alot of stuff on screen, so i might install to see what its like.

kobaj

VIP Member
dragon2309 said:

If thats the main reason for upgrading to xp, you are more crazy than I thought. :p

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
It is a bit of a resource hog but i found if you disable the panel that records the cpu infoe and the HDD activity info then it runs a lot more smoothly. Give it a try.

The Linguist

I have moved my task bar to the left of the screen and made it 5 icons wide. It's easier to access for me as I'm using dual-monitors. If the task bar was in the traditional location then it would be a long mouse move to get from the second monitor to the task bar.

MasterGooby

none i can think of right now. i got the pic off carl's jr of her eating a burger, it's awesome. combines two great things into one. :D