Cool desktop sidebar!!!

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Lol, well.... whilst your searching for your wife you can fill the gap with paris.

Did you know that she got engaged to a greek business man and his name is paris, and they're going to get maried in PARIS. Stupid.....

jbrown456

dragon2309 said:
Lol, well.... whilst your searching for your wife you can fill the gap with paris.

Did you know that she got engaged to a greek business man and his name is paris, and they're going to get maried in PARIS. Stupid.....
lol, i guess they'll move to Paris after that.

Desktop X owns all the programs and its longhorn sidebar owns everything. Not only does it look really pro, it has an auto hide and expand mode, can play music and playlists and a million other things. Not only that but it is really easy to make your own stuff.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 48

OS Dragon

Thanks for the thread dragon2309. I just got this sidebar a week ago. Its not so bad, its not as intrusive as I thought it would be. Its has its uses with the weather and pc status and other stuff. I come to like it and get used to it. If I wanna get rid of it, its not hard all you have to do is hide it.

kof2000

i had my icones lined from left to right so whenever i run the bar it pushes all my icons to the left.