Coolermaster stole my idea!

Fatback

VIP Member
Looks good! I still like the red though I think there is way to much blue already. I want to see a haf 932/22 with yellow fans. For some reason I just picture that as looking epic. To bad it's hard to find yellow and orange things they go so good with black which would be perfect considering most cases are black. Even more and more of the insides of cases are starting to be painted black.

Computer_Freak

Looks good! I still like the red though I think there is way to much blue already. I want to see a haf 932/22 with yellow fans. For some reason I just picture that as looking epic. To bad it's hard to find yellow and orange things they go so good with black which would be perfect considering most cases are black. Even more and more of the insides of cases are starting to be painted black.

I think black and green looks epic.

If they had Purple, that would be the sickest though...

I would have gone black and green, bu here in SA, green fans are scarce...

Bodaggit23

Lol It looks much better with the blue fans than the red, imo.

I thought it was cheesy to have only one red fan, so I thought I would be "original". My keyboard has blue keys, my monitor has a blue power led...:D

This is great deal too, because the 230mm LED fans from CM are $20 and the black ones only $15. :good:

Nice job, Coolermaster!

Bodaggit23

meh, i like the amd version better. but if they put blue fan is the amd 932, it would be orgasmic

I'm not a big fan of RED, obviously. :D

Plus, you lose the side 230mm fan on the AMD case.

Also, what if you don't have a Phenom II X4? lol

ScottALot

Daaaamn, dude, that case is TIGHT! I kinda want to have all three versions of those.
AMD Version for my Phenom II X4 955 rig.
Red Version for my i7-920 BloodRage rig.
Blue Version for ... whatever's next!

I didn't think it was possible to make the HAF any uglier, but they consistently achieve their goal, which must be to make the ugliest case in existance.

I like Cases made of a little less plastic, a little more metal.

The CoolerMaster ATCS 840 is a nice case, as are most of Lian Li and Silverstone's offerings.