Could you please recommend a new PSU? +1 question

Discussion in 'Computer Cases, Power Supplies and Cooling' started by Daniel Dukai, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Daniel Dukai

Daniel Dukai Member

Don't take this the wrong way. I appreciate his help but I will do this eventually, even if not right away. The only reason I don't bother to do it right away is because I have a USB hub in the back, and I usually don't use both front ports at once.

2. Laquer Head

Laquer Head Well-Known Member

This is frustrating. It's like you ask for assistance, get it, then proceed to not only not heed the advice but make comments like my time is not important.

Fair enough, I focused on the secondary, and clearly less important, item.. but when someone helps you out, makes a picture so you can view before you do anything at home, and tries to teach by breaking things down and then get those kinda responses..its frustrating!

3. Daniel Dukai

Daniel Dukai Member

Look. I understand. I'm sorry.

Laquer Head likes this.
  4. Laquer Head

Then all is forgiven!

When you are ready for help, let us know and I or someone will help you.... BUT only when your ready or I go on rampage!! :)

5. Daniel Dukai

Daniel Dukai Member

I tried what you told me and it didn't work. With the other header, none of the front ports work.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  6. Laquer Head

Hmm.. so not only did it not solve the USB issue..but it disables the rest of the front ports..like headphone/speaker..etc?

7. Daniel Dukai

Daniel Dukai Member

Well, none of the USB ports worked, but I wasn't troubleshooting for the front audio/mic jack, since I don't use them.

8. Laquer Head

My bad..I misunderstood.

So then the port and/or the header is dead...not really much you can do at this point. :(