CPU Overclocking Guide For Unlocked Intel & AMD CPU's

Darren

Staff member
I would expect nothing less.

On X370s or in general? That would be pretty depressing.
Mainly just the Asus Crosshair boards but that's also probably got something to do with it being the most popular board of early adopters. I've seen some people getting there's bricked or not posting consistently and overall finnickyness. I'll probably run stock or a mild overclock to start out and then push it up to 1800x area after I see things stabilize.

Deadpool

Mainly just the Asus Crosshair boards but that's also probably got something to do with it being the most popular board of early adopters. I've seen some people getting there's bricked or not posting consistently and overall finnickyness. I'll probably run stock or a mild overclock to start out and then push it up to 1800x area after I see things stabilize.

Well as long as the voltage is not much you should be ok. Good call on not going an X version. Really overclocking is a lot of fun.

Did you get the ac version of the Killer? The 12+2+1 or the 12+2? I´ve always been a fan of AsRock bcs they make good s***t for a pretty low price.

I wonder what the 12+2+1 means. As far as I know, 12 for the CPU, 2 for the IMC and 1 for the integrated graphics, but Ryzen does not have that... What´s going on?