CPU power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grantapus

My laptop has a 2 GHz CPU. Do I need more GHZ? I have a desktop with a AMD CPU over clocked to about 4 GHz. But i won't be using my laptop with programs like vagas pro and Photoshop. The laptop is mostly for Wi-Fi.

Geoff

VIP Member
My laptop has a 2 GHz CPU.
That tells us nothing. We need the specific model, as it could be a 2GHz CPU from 2001.
Do I need more GHZ?
See above. GHz really don't matter between different model processors, only within the same model/generation.
I have a desktop with a AMD CPU over clocked to about 4 GHz.
Again, that tells us very little. What model AMD CPU?
The laptop is mostly for Wi-Fi.
Telling us how you connect to the internet doesn't give us any information. What do you do on the internet? Just browse the web? Game? Watch videos? Stream? All of these have different requirements.

Deadpool

That tells us nothing. We need the specific model, as it could be a 2GHz CPU from 2001.

See above. GHz really don't matter between different model processors, only within the same model/generation.

Again, that tells us very little. What model AMD CPU?

Telling us how you connect to the internet doesn't give us any information. What do you do on the internet? Just browse the web? Game? Watch videos? Stream? All of these have different requirements.

I'm not saying names, @Laquer Head , but that's the proper way to answer.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Yea... don't go there @Deadpool. You need to go spend an hour and read through all of that OP's threads. We're not talking about a new member trying to learn about computers... the guy has a pretty toxic attitude in his previous threads.

Deadpool

Yea... don't go there @Deadpool. You need to go spend an hour and read through all of that OP's threads. We're not talking about a new member trying to learn about computers... the guy has a pretty toxic attitude in his previous threads.

Yeah I´ve read them. He does seem like a begginer or something, but I don´t think you are reacting correctly. If you think his questions are too stupid, and you don´t feel like answering them properly then just don´t. What´s the point of replying ".........................."? That´s a toxic attitude too.

Laquer Head

Yeah I´ve read them. He does seem like a begginer or something, but I don´t think you are reacting correctly. If you think his questions are too stupid, and you don´t feel like answering them properly then just don´t. What´s the point of replying ".........................."? That´s a toxic attitude too.
Ironic that you are getting involved in something that definitely had nothing to do with you.....

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Ironic that you are getting involved in something that definitely had nothing to do with you.....
And how is that important? You didn´t have anything to do with this thread either, yet you answered. Why can´t I do the same?
Okay that's enough. Go pound sand until you can give useful answers to OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.