CPU power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okedokey

Remember, threads aren't always for the OP, others (the non-members) search and find these threads and to see the attitude here, its no wonder there are few regular participants. The question was asked, answer it or move on.

Awaiting OP spces.

Grantapus

Yea... don't go there @Deadpool. You need to go spend an hour and read through all of that OP's threads. We're not talking about a new member trying to learn about computers... the guy has a pretty toxic attitude in his previous threads.
This is why I'm leaving this forum.

This forum is called Computer Forum. It should be called "big group of bullshiters forum" ban me if you want muderfuker, because I'm leaving this hell forum.
Everyone was giving me crap from the very first day I joined here. People where giving me insults about my religious beliefs, and the guy did "apologize" but its utter bullcrud. I can't believe forums like this shit even exist, I wish I never would I have given this forum my email. I don't give crap, this is ridiculous and I'm done. you all are probably happy that I'm leaving, you guys tried to get me to leave the first damn day I was on here. I should friken DoS this forum because it does not deserve to be online anymore. I feel sorry for all these new people joining this forum because they will get sucked in to this crap too.

Yeah I´ve read them. He does seem like a begginer or something, but I don´t think you are reacting correctly. If you think his questions are too stupid, and you don´t feel like answering them properly then just don´t. What´s the point of replying ".........................."? That´s a toxic attitude too.
I agree

That tells us nothing. We need the specific model, as it could be a 2GHz CPU from 2001.

See above. GHz really don't matter between different model processors, only within the same model/generation.

Again, that tells us very little. What model AMD CPU?

Telling us how you connect to the internet doesn't give us any information. What do you do on the internet? Just browse the web? Game? Watch videos? Stream? All of these have different requirements.
This is the way to answer questions instead of giving me crap like everyone els in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laquer Head

This is why I'm leaving this forum.

This forum is called Computer Forum. It should be called "big group of bullshiters forum" ban me if you want muderfuker, because I'm leaving this hell forum.... I should friken DoS this forum because it does not deserve to be online anymore...
You still haven't provided the specific CPU model after being asked multiple times.

You don't have enough bandwidth to exhaust cloudflare.

93d06b82569cc06a42d122b4ed2491ba.jpg

mistersprinkles

This is the way to answer questions instead of giving me crap like everyone els in this thread.

Says the guy who is extremely frustrating to help because he doesn't know how to ask a question or answer one.

Honestly people like you are the biggest pains in the @ss on tech forums. I'm not trying to be rude or troll, I'm just sick of this garbage after 10 years on tech forums. People like you are like women at a mechanic. All you know how to say is "It makes a ping sound when I drive it" and that's it. You won't give sufficient information to get help, despite people TELLING YOU how to retrieve said information and provide it. And then you get upset when people get frustrated with you. You have terrible communication skills (not just you, but all people who fall into your particular sub-set of forum society) and I am god-damn sick and tired of it.

Your question in this thread could literally be equated to "I found a brown car with 4 wheels that does 180MPH for X money is that a good deal?". You don't know how to provide adequate information for anybody to answer any of your questions and your threads devolve into special snowflake hurt feelings discussions because of YOUR responses. Enough. Leave. Bye! Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out.

I'm all for boosting forum readership and membership but people like you aren't worth the hassle. Either everyone like you is an epic talented e-troll or you're all tards.

Laquer Head

Says the guy who is extremely frustrating to help because he doesn't know how to ask a question or answer one.

Honestly people like you are the biggest pains in the @ss on tech forums. I'm not trying to be rude or troll, I'm just sick of this garbage after 10 years on tech forums. People like you are like women at a mechanic. All you know how to say is "It makes a ping sound when I drive it" and that's it. You won't give sufficient information to get help, despite people TELLING YOU how to retrieve said information and provide it. And then you get upset when people get frustrated with you. You have terrible communication skills (not just you, but all people who fall into your particular sub-set of forum society) and I am god-damn sick and tired of it.

Your question in this thread could literally be equated to "I found a brown car with 4 wheels that does 180MPH for X money is that a good deal?". You don't know how to provide adequate information for anybody to answer any of your questions and your threads devolve into special snowflake hurt feelings discussions because of YOUR responses. Enough. Leave. Bye! Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out.

I'm all for boosting forum readership and membership but people like you aren't worth the hassle. Either everyone like you is an epic talented e-troll or you're all tards.

This is what I'm usually thinking but I'm also usually drinking, lazy, and too annoyed to type that much....

Good on ya~!

Deadpool

People like him exist. You clearly are familiar with the phenomena. Crying about it won't change anything.

Your frustration is not his fault. If you are a bitter old man who has done this too many times, then why is the poor guy that needs help the one that has to leave? Sounds like you are the one that wants to leave. If the guy doesn't follow your instructions, you think making fun of him will make him comply?

It's a forum to ask for help about computers. What the hell were you expecting? Bill Gates? Sorry that ain't the way it works.

Laquer Head

People like him exist. You clearly are familiar with the phenomena. Crying about it won't change anything.

Your frustration is not his fault. If you are a bitter old man who has done this too many times, then why is the poor guy that needs help the one that has to leave? Sounds like you are the one that wants to leave. If the guy doesn't follow your instructions, you think making fun of him will make him comply?

It's a forum to ask for help about computers. What the hell were you expecting? Bill Gates? Sorry that ain't the way it works.

LOL! give it a rest.,..

Status
Not open for further replies.