Crysis 2 Thread

linkin

VIP Member
I made an account in no less than... well I already have an EA account.

Game is heaps of fun, I'll upload a gameplay vid in a while.

kobaj

VIP Member
I was playing on hardcore 1680x1050 24-36 FPS xD took me like 3 min to make an account.

>.<

I've been trying off and on for the past hour, won't let me log in. No errors pop up, acts like its logging in and all, but never does.

Rocko

I am sure it is a false positive, but Avira keeps saying there is at least 4 pieces of malware in the file. Can I get a confirmation on this?

Stildawn

I cant create an account... I left my computer "creating account" last night while I slept... Was still doing it this morning, restarted and did it again and its still doing it now while Im at work...

And yes I unblocked it...

Hopefully it would have made one by the time I get home.

linkin

VIP Member
Use your EA Account if you have one, it works for me.

Graphics are awesome too! I can max it out no problem. recording footage is a solid 30fps too. More so if I had a second HDD to record to.

JareeB

downloading it now ill let you guys know of the fps i get, im sure it wont be to great...(gpu)

Rit

A couple things I heard that help the logging in issues is don't use the Launcher to start the game. Make sure it's set to run as Admin. You can't create an account through the game, ever! Try online.

linkin

VIP Member
A couple things I heard that help the logging in issues is don't use the Launcher to start the game. Make sure it's set to run as Admin. You can't create an account through the game, ever! Try online.

Mine worked fine by using my EA account login. It's not very specific on whether it wants your EA account, gamespy account or mycrysis.com account.

JareeB

Mine worked fine by using my EA account login. It's not very specific on whether it wants your EA account, gamespy account or mycrysis.com account.

im gona try my ea account i hope it works and i can play this, i could bearly play the demo for the first one but that was when i had a dual core and 1.5gb of ram

Rit

Ya, this is gay.. tried EA, Gamespy, and mycrysis accounts... none of them work... (and yes, crysis is allowed through the firewall)

JareeB

Ya, this is gay.. tried EA, Gamespy, and mycrysis accounts... none of them work... (and yes, crysis is allowed through the firewall)

i used to create account work for a lil bit played like 6 games now im getting a no connection error, but i do get 34fps