CS:S Match Tonight (Join Now)

What day(s) are you available?

• Total voters

matt12685848

il find a server

8.2.0.41:27015
AOD Stomping Grounds, my favorite server.
Im using a [CF] tag, whats your CSS name?

Last edited:

Lamilia

Here I made a server 192.168.1.100:27015 . Its for you guys so you dont have to look for a server every time you want to play together. Send me an email a few days in advance and i'll make sure to have it up i'll even put bots in or change the maps if you want :D .
EDIT: almost forgot my email is [email protected]

Last edited:

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Lamilia said:
Here I made a server 192.168.1.100:27015 . Its for you guys so you dont have to look for a server every time you want to play together. Send me an email a few days in advance and i'll make sure to have it up i'll even put bots in or change the maps if you want :D .
EDIT: almost forgot my email is [email protected]
How are they supposed to connect to your internal ip without being on your network?

Lamilia

elmarcorulz said:
How are they supposed to connect to your internal ip without being on your network?
No I used the source dedicated server thing so it should work for everyone. Sorry if this message is like in all caps or something I'm doing this on a blackberry for the first time too. Anyways,did you try going on that IP I have it going right now. Please go to it and tell me if it works.

Lamilia

mrjack said:
Your server isn't responding when I add it to my favorites.
Ok I'll go see what's wrong and fix it. It should be up in a second. Ok I restarted the server and im in it now (because i cant seem to get the bots to stay unless im in) tell me when your in so I can log out or tell me if you cant get in.

Last edited:

jljhlhl

That IP address wont work no matter what you do. Thats inside your own home network. Pretty much a LAN game even though you're using the dedicated server program.

Geoff

VIP Member
Lamilia said:
No I used the source dedicated server thing so it should work for everyone. Sorry if this message is like in all caps or something I'm doing this on a blackberry for the first time too. Anyways,did you try going on that IP I have it going right now. Please go to it and tell me if it works.
Thats your local area network IP, so only people on your network can see that server. You need to obtain your external ip in order for others to access it.

Clutch

banned
Lamilia said:
Here I made a server 192.168.1.100:27015 . Its for you guys so you dont have to look for a server every time you want to play together. Send me an email a few days in advance and i'll make sure to have it up i'll even put bots in or change the maps if you want :D.
Nice. I love connecting to my router. Learn how to host a server correctly.

Lamilia

[-0MEGA-] said:
Thats your local area network IP, so only people on your network can see that server. You need to obtain your external ip in order for others to access it.
sorry I'm new at this. How do I get one of those and don't tell me I have to pay because I asked this one guy who made his own server and he said it was all free.

Motoxrdude

Lamilia said:
sorry I'm new at this. How do I get one of those and don't tell me I have to pay because I asked this one guy who made his own server and he said it was all free.
Just for the tip, use your external ip address.