So I was going to build one but I finally decided thats probably too much for me.
That being said I think I found some for pretty decent prices from ibuypower.com
http://www.ibuypower.com/DDR3/DDR3.asp
I was wondering which of the systems under $1500 you guys would suggest.
Also what would you change/add as they are fully customizable.
I wanted DDR3 so the system would have some longevity and alot of upgradability. I don't need the best system right now but it'll be nice to add this and that later on down the road. If you think DDR3 is a bad idea, feel free to tell me why. Gaming will be the most graphic intensive thing I will do but i do alot of multitasking.
If you think I can get a DDR3 system cheaper somewhere else, please suggest. Thanks for the help.
That being said I think I found some for pretty decent prices from ibuypower.com
http://www.ibuypower.com/DDR3/DDR3.asp
I was wondering which of the systems under $1500 you guys would suggest.
Also what would you change/add as they are fully customizable.
I wanted DDR3 so the system would have some longevity and alot of upgradability. I don't need the best system right now but it'll be nice to add this and that later on down the road. If you think DDR3 is a bad idea, feel free to tell me why. Gaming will be the most graphic intensive thing I will do but i do alot of multitasking.
If you think I can get a DDR3 system cheaper somewhere else, please suggest. Thanks for the help.