Diablo 3

linkin

VIP Member
So who's excited? I paid for my copy of the game today. What about you guys? What class are you going to play? I'll be rolling with demon hunter first :D

JlCollins005

I havent heard anything of a monthly fee, I dont see how they could warrant a monthly fee when they are already forcing people who just want it for solo play to be connected to battle.net.

M1kkelZR

Well I got 30 days of WoW for my birthday from a few mates so, less COD4 and more WoW for me. Just can't wait to be able to afford Diablo III, looks so awesome :D

Happy birthday too you, happy birthday too you, happy birthday dear Raz3rD!, happppppy birrttthhhhdddaaaayyyy tooooooo youuuuuuuu!:):D

P.s When was it?

Russ88765

Sounds great. Never did get to try the Diablo series, i'm looking forward to feedback and some gameplay screenshots/videos.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I got a free copy with my WoW sub so I'll at least be checking it out. Installing it now.

That's what I did too. I was going to play wow anyway and I was never going to buy Diablo 3 so I basically got a free game for playing something I was going to anyway. I'll give it a shot, but unless they've updated the graphics from what I saw in the beta it looked a lot like what I remember diablo 2 looking like when it came out.

linkin

VIP Member
I'm pissed off. Dick smith mangled my order and it won't leave the warehouse until today. Can't install because I need the CD key which is in my copy which is not on its way to me yet :mad:

Hyper_Kagome

Have a CE on pre-order at work, though I'll hold off on it for a small while since I don't have a PC to play it just yet.

I'm hoping for my girlfriend to pick it up as well so we have something else to play.