Discuss games you are playing

Gooberman

css(while on dsl)
Empire Earth 2(game you probably won't know without googling xD)
MW2, (Usually spitscreen/systemlink because i'm currently on dial up)
halo trial(To lazy to buy full game xD)
Halo 2 (FUN!! ;d)
and i found this old game called Star Trek Bridge Commander which i actually like :D

joh06937

assassin's creed 2 is really pissing me off. but other than that, burnout paradise is awesome, almost at 100%, dark void is surprisingly cool and fun, and mass effect 2 is cool.

Gooberman

assassin's creed 2 - not big fan of controls i'm running after a guy and i accidentally get to close to a wall and i stop and try to run up it xD

DCIScouts

VIP Member
css(while on dsl)
Empire Earth 2(game you probably won't know without googling xD)
and i found this old game called Star Trek Bridge Commander which i actually like :D

Empire Earth 1 & 2 were a lot of fun; If you enjoyed those, you should try Rise of Nations - you could probably pick up the original and expansion for about $20 (Kind of a mix of Age of Empires and Empire Earth...)
Star Trek Bridge Commander was great as it had a really good story and was the first Star Trek game to have some pretty darn good graphics and game controls; everything else before it in the ST world was pretty crappy. (I know, I played almost all of them... :()

Turbo10

obsessed with oblivion atm, i love to roleplay in it :) atm im doing knights of the nine and hell even after a few years the game is still amazing, thank god for a great game engine because the mods for oblivion are awesome :D

Dystopia

i will have to look into oblivion...I am rather bored with most games. A game has to be really really good in order for me to play it all the way through, or I have to be really bored xD

Ryeong

I'm playing Metro 2033. So far the best looking game available.. And i can't even play with DX11 and tesselation becouse i dont have a DX11 card!! .. It's optimized for sure, and i haven't had any problems even with advanced physix so far. Story is intresting, but not the best. The athmosphere is the best i've seen for a long, LONG time.. The aiming-system is unique and cool... I'm not too found of the typical russian-english accent, but it works.. Wow, i find this game spooky and creepy even made me jump a cuple of times (i'm not far into the game though..).. No other game has made me jump since, hmm.. since 99' with Silent hill 1 lol..

Unfortinately, i'm kinda upset becuse i feel that i'm going to clear this game before i'm statesfied like all the other games i fall in love with :( .. oh well..

mrjack

VIP Member
I've been playing the Torchlight demo. Sure it's a hack-and-slash game but it's quite entertaining. I can't wait for the MMO version, which is supposed to be free by the way. I might even get the full game.

Aastii

VIP Member
I played through Portal again and managed to take longer this play through than I did first time :p It has been ages since I last played it and forgot how to do some of the puzzles, but managed to find shortcuts for alot of them aswell. Still firmly the best game ever made.

Oh, and Half Life again, getting quite into the Valve games at the minute :p

Dystopia

I've been playing the Torchlight demo. Sure it's a hack-and-slash game but it's quite entertaining. I can't wait for the MMO version, which is supposed to be free by the way. I might even get the full game.

Meh..didn't care for it.

Modern Warfare 2 ftw

+1!!

I played through Portal again and managed to take longer this play through than I did first time :p It has been ages since I last played it and forgot how to do some of the puzzles, but managed to find shortcuts for alot of them aswell. Still firmly the best game ever made.

Oh, and Half Life again, getting quite into the Valve games at the minute :p

Portal is good...I never beat it, maybe I should..same with half life 2, I just didn't really like it.

Fatback

VIP Member
I have been playing Bad Company 2 for 4+ hours a night. Me and my buddy are unstoppable at in. I am always medic and he is assault. I stay behind him and make sure to revive him and give him health and watch his back. He supplies me with ammo and mows down anybody in front of us. BC2 is the perfect game for teamwork it gets you a long way in that game.

Also have been playing Forza 2 again sense I got a racing wheel. I plan on buying Nascar 09 sense I got about 5 friends who play it every weekend so I'm gonna pick it up so I can play with them. I just gotta wait for newegg to get them in stock.

Aastii

VIP Member
OK, I will install it again. And I still have my old saves, so no need to re-do it all :D

I find that lady-robot who talks to you so funny :D

The end when you are with her is amazing, the whole end of it is so good, not saying why, but the last half is brilliant. So hard first time because it is confusing a little (much like the rest of the game :p) but so worth it