Discuss games you are playing

Machin3

I started playing GTA Vice City again. Ughhh, no comment, but thats by far my favorite game of all time. Hands Down!

Jamin43

banned
I've been playing Need for Speed Demo the past week. GTA2 < it's old - but was free >.

I was playing alot of Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - and COD World at War before that.

My favorite games so far are driving - but I like to rotate from game / game style to keep em interesting.

I'll probably be adding GRID - and GTA 4 in the not too distant future.

mrjack

VIP Member
I just started playing Dead Space. Good graphics and so far one of the best horror games I've ever played. The game is luckily not as predictable as Doom 3.

linkin

VIP Member
As soon as i get internet again, i will be back on steam and buying more games :)

i want:

Metro 2033
Crysis 2
Wings Of Prey
Bad Company 2

and some other stuff... currently playing gta4 for the umpteenth time.

Glliw

I've been playing alot of Final Fantasy XI for the past...5 years(?) off and on. Great game mostly because of its ability to be played while studying 90% of the time. Also a good amount of COD:MW2 on 360. That way, I can play FFXI on PC, and while waiting for something to start going on, I play COD lol. That is, as long as I have no homework to do(not often at all).

Started playing some GTA:IV on PC...makes me wish I had more graphics card. The game looks great, but seeing the settings not maxed out on a game on this computer is a first for me lol.

Feuerfrei.x

wwooo go Fable 1 !! Its got like the crappest graphics ever and its really old now but i still love it with all my heart!!! I've completed it like 10 times now but oh well :p... and i still cry at the end when i kill my sister XD

Aastii

VIP Member
wwooo go Fable 1 !! Its got like the crappest graphics ever and its really old now but i still love it with all my heart!!! I've completed it like 10 times now but oh well :p... and i still cry at the end when i kill my sister XD

.....don't kill her then :p

Compequip

Well I'm much older than most of you here, but still like to play a game on occassion. In the past I'd say 5 years I have only played 3 games. Counter Strike, which I haven't played in a long time maybe 2 years. Then I switched to L4D now all I play is L4D2 I've logged over 250 online hours in the past 3 months. All these games you guys mentioned I have know idea what they are other than WOW which my oldest daughter use to play. I only like game with vs mode or team play. I was thinking about getting modern warfare 2, but my wife already lectures me about play l4d2. She says what are you a teenager.... Yes hehe...... I feel I lost out, all I had growing up was atari and later days colleco vision and then in high school nintendo came out. Astroids was the big thing in the day, along with space invaders.

linkin

VIP Member
My dad bought space invaders for $10 on pc. it comes with the original black and white version the "coloured" version (celophane over the glass LOL) the coloured version, space invaders 2, 3d space invaders and all kinds of other crap :p

Compequip

My dad bought space invaders for $10 on pc. it comes with the original black and white version the "coloured" version (celophane over the glass LOL) the coloured version, space invaders 2, 3d space invaders and all kinds of other crap :p

Thanks, making me feel old. I was talking to my youngest daughter the other day about drive in movies.

Rodoni

My gf and I have been playing a lot of wii lately. Mostly mario kart and the new super mario. I dont like how in SM both players play at once. I liked how it was back in the day when each person took turns.

AusLinda

currently just looking for a good game to play, its either bf2 or bf 2143 not sure what one

and just waiting for starcraft 2 (fan of starcraft, still play sc 1 today xD) to come out alrdy x.x

Last edited:

E Money

COD. Ranked number 2xx,xxx in the world ( Xbox 360 ). That rank is slowly fading though, havn't really been playing games these past few weeks.

Been playing Dragon age, mass effect 2, and AvP on my PC every now and then though.