Discussion/Beta Testing thread - Black Hole

That seems already a bit better, but still not what I would expect... quad and singlethreaded is normal for that clock, but multi has to be much more! 5600-6000 or something lol.

oke, now i did the same test again and dident changed anithing, the score now on multitread is 5240 so around 100 points more.

FuryRosewood

FuryRosewoodStockBH42.png

Something wrong here. Only thing that is performance oriented is enabling XMP settings on the ram and turning the OS to performance mode. the 4 thread score seems really really for what I am throwing at it. Also want to see another x86 build, I do not see the reason for x64 as you are not addressing more then 4 gigs of ram with this application.

Last edited:

Virssagòn

VIP Member
FuryRosewoodStockBH42.png

Something wrong here. Only thing that is performance oriented is enabling XMP settings on the ram and turning the OS to performance mode. the 4 thread score seems really really for what I am throwing at it. Also want to see another x86 build, I do not see the reason for x64 as you are not addressing more then 4 gigs of ram with this application.

There are some common problems with the beta. That's one of them, normally 4threaded should be fixed with a second run.
For some reason 32bit is much slower then 64bit here...
I could make one, but it won't display real performance of your pc.

What's your max temp when running multi?

the max temp is around 68 degrees
after 25 runs with linx64 the temps are 75 degrees for the highest core, but the h100 is runnig at normal fanspeeds 1400 rotations

but i know the voltage is a little high i just tested at this voltage, after the thest i put the voltage down, at 1.3

StrangleHold

Staff member
Cant get it to run right. The multi and single is fine. But the 4 threded just uses 2 or 3 cores. Most of the time just 2.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Cant get it to run right. The multi and single is fine. But the 4 threded just uses 2 or 3 cores. Most of the time just 2.

Hmm, this problem mostly occurs with FX eightcores and sometimes i7's.
Many people have it fixed after a second,... run. But if tried already more then 3 times...

FuryRosewood

Tried running twice before, didnt seem to have an effect, ill try again later, just been burnt out this week running around town.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Tried that one. Still the same. On the 4 threaded one, uses 2 cores and every now and them will use 3.

I think you're right about that patch, only FX 8cores have this problem...
You must know it runs on core #0,2,4,6. That are the physicals.
Anyway, I think I got an idea. Can I send you a fix if I worked it out?

I think you're right about that patch, only FX 8cores have this problem...
You must know it runs on core #0,2,4,6. That are the physicals.
Anyway, I think I got an idea. Can I send you a fix if I worked it out?

in my case with the fx 8320 i had that problem to somtimes, but most of the time when i starded the program again it was oke.