Do you like this Logo????

Do you like this Logo????

• I like it

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Change it now!

Votes: 45 95.7%

• Total voters

allstate45

My teacher is starting up his own drafting firm and I am putting together his website for him. For now he just wants me to put his logo on it until he writes out what he wants. I don't like it. What do you guys think?
appledesign.us

allstate45

Me and the other that work for him knows that. We try to tell him but he likes it. Do you think that it will run people away?

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Ahmm

Sorry man but it sucks. Was he trying to immitate Mondrian? If so, it's a bad attempt.

JAN :D

magicman

VIP Member
It's not pretty. If he doesn't agree with you when you try and tell him, print out this thread and show him. :)

magicman

VIP Member
Encore4More said:
Lol...
i could do better than that... and thats sad
I thought I'd have a crack at it - even my 2 minute design is 10 times better (IMO) :p

apple.jpg

magicman

VIP Member
Encore4More said:
yea its loads better... prolly the best i could if i tried, and it would take me like an hour lol
Cheers. I kinda know what he was thinking in making it, he wanted something that showcased his 'technical' business, so what I came up with isn't at all suitable - it's too 'arty'. Having said that, any logo he comes up with should be a lot more pleasing on the eye.

Nezir

Wow ya needs to be changed, I actually sat there for a couple seconds right after I opened it waiting for the rest of it to load..

its preaty horable it barely looksl iek an aple i could let my cat danse on my keyboard while in panit and it would be beter