• Change it now!

Votes: 45 95.7%

• Total voters

Apokarteron

banned
minimalism and simplivity are key:

app4xe.jpg

What do you think of this?

I took the logo from the top of the previous one...

magicman

VIP Member
Are you asking for complete design suggestions, or just pointers of what to do, what not to do?

If you're after pointers, then Apokarteron is right that he wants something very simple. If he definately wants the design of an apple somewhere in his logo, there's gotta be a better way to do it than just a bunch of geometric shapes.

youtin

Nezir said:
I actually sat there for a couple seconds right after I opened it waiting for the rest of it to load..

Lol, I did the same thing! When I realized that nothing else was going to load, I thought "What on earth is this!?" It didn't make a very good first impression, but after looking at it for a while, I thought it might "acceptable" if the logo was much smaller. Like a small logo on the header of an official letter.

ChrisDVD

One thing tho that you should keep in mind, is that you can't copy Apple mcintosh's logo...it has to be quite different. if oyu, for example take the apple logo, and add a bit of stuff, apple inc. could sew (is that how you say it, when you bring someone to court???) you fro trying to get custommers by using their logo, which is world-wide known.

i will paint one....jsut give me a bit of time...

Chris

ChrisDVD

Here is my logo fast-made.

Here is what you do.....that apple , change it, try to get a nice pic of an silver apple. (not Apple logo)

You might want to try some different backround too, try new colors.

Last edited:

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
ChrisDVD said:
Here is my logo fast-made.

Here is what you do.....that apple , change it, try to get a nice pic of an silver apple. (not Apple logo)

You might want to try some different backround too, try new colors.
I prefer the original tbh

CmoAMD

Wow, I mean, as a web designer, people aren't going to take you seriously. What kind of firm is this? Take a look at my most recent work, www.305kicks.com/graphicoz/home.html
If you can make that in Paint i'de like to see it.

(I haven't uploaded his site yet, so im hosting the sample through my site - 305kicks.com til' we do.)