Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Staff member
I don't, I respect other people's work as I would like them to respect mine.

patrickv

Do you pirate or torrent software?

i kinda like the question and i don't see anything wrong with it.
YES I DO, YES WE ALL DO, nobody on this forum is going to bullsh*t me or the question by saying no, whoever does is lying, i've seen 4 votes for NO, i wonder who did :rolleyes:

cheers

Punk

Staff member
YES I DO, YES WE ALL DO, nobody on this forum is going to bullsh*t me or the question by saying no, whoever does is lying, i've seen 4 votes for NO, i wonder who did :rolleyes:

cheers

I don't, you don't have to believe I don't care.

I voted no, as long as I know I don't I don't care what you think.

ian

Administrator
Staff member

cheers
If I want to see a movie, I just go to the video store and rent it.

apj101

VIP Member
To add to Ian comments, lets not get all smart of technical about whether this is against the literal interp of the rules..... it is against the spirit of the rules.

YES I DO, YES WE ALL DO, nobody on this forum is going to bullsh*t me or the question by saying no, whoever does is lying, i've seen 4 votes for NO, i wonder who did

cheers
just because you are so morally corrupt dont impose that everyone else must be also...some people abide by the law whether you believe it or not. We dont have to spend time trying to expand your narrow view of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.