drunkbum222

Well first
AMD Athlon64 FX-57
ABIT 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI
Corsair XMS XPert just because scrolling text is bad ass
Some 10,000 RPM hard drive/s
geforce 7800 x2
CREATIVE Sound Blaster Audigy sound card

Then put in some in some 40 inch plasma screen tv for my monitor because its so not needed.

Mithrus

liuliuboy said:
lol not going duel core?
There is no point in going Dual Core yet. Only if you do lots of Video/Audio Editing. Otherwise it does nothing more for gaming that a Single Core can't.

alanuofm

VIP Member
what about multiple motherboards, each with dual processors, and each processor is dual core? they had one at computex taipei with 4 motherboards in one case.

apj101

VIP Member
There is no point in going Dual Core yet. Only if you do lots of Video/Audio Editing. Otherwise it does nothing more for gaming that a Single Core can't.
dual thread games are here, and more are on the way

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
what about multiple motherboards, each with dual processors, and each processor is dual core? they had one at computex taipei with 4 motherboards in one case.
Could you actually do that. What kind of motherboards do you need for that??

Geoff

VIP Member
i would get:

Celeron D 2.2Ghz
512MB PC2700
40GB IDE Hard Drive
CD-ROM
Beige Mini-Case
Two 7800GTX's in SLI :p

ahajv4life

Anyone ever watch SNL, with that skit that's like a comercial, where you have a personalized car that has a rear opening that you can f*ck. And if someone else tries, the alarm goes off (simply: you could f*ck your own car). Well, I'd make it so my computer could do that. and when someone else tried, it'd shock their....just a thought.

Xelogen

the supercomputer that the NSA has :) it goes down 30 stories into the ground and has 3000 parallel processors......

kof2000

if i have all the money in the world i dont think i would be on the computer anymore i mean, stuff you download and stuff would be easier to get since you have all the money.