dream computer?

bomberboysk

Id upgrade to a full watercooled system and twin gtx 280's.. maybe 3x GTX 260 core 216's plus an antec twelve hundred, me want side panel window. Wait a minute...that sounds the like upgrades i plan on doing when i get the money...:D

Last edited:

Kill Bill

Pimped out

3.2GHz 8 Core Mac Pro
32GB FB Dimm Ram
4TB HDD
2 Superdrives
Nvidia 8800GT 512MB
2x 30'' Apple Cinema HD Displays

Funny time is thats already made.

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
I think I found a picture of that before;

corona_laptop.jpg

:p

Wrong...this is it:
erster_computer_1.jpg

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Pimped out

3.2GHz 8 Core Mac Pro
32GB FB Dimm Ram
4TB HDD
2 Superdrives
Nvidia 8800GT 512MB
2x 30'' Apple Cinema HD Displays

Funny time is thats already made.

Lol, the 8800GT looks weird surrounded with all those high-end components :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol, the 8800GT looks weird surrounded with all those high-end components :p

Hey show some respect to the GT will ya :D

yeah hes right though Kill Bill wouldnt you go with something with even more ummmmpphh?

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Haha nah! The 8800GT is one of the greatest cards ever made, you know, like the old 7900GT kinda thing. I have a HD3870 so I shouldn't be making fun of the 8800GT anyways!
:p

just a noob

i would get a dual processor nehalem with 8gb's of fast ddr3 along with tri sli(gtx 280), and either a cascade with 5 heads or two single stages with two heads for the processors and three for the gtx's, then 8 intel ssd's in raid zero with an areca raid controller, and a tj07 all powered by a zeus 1200 watt power supply, and water cooling on the nb/sb/ram lol, i can dream can't i?

Twist86

My PC Specs would that of Bill Gates computer....aka 1-2 generations a head of everyone else ^-^

I bet his rig maxed out crysis with only 10% load ~_~

Ramodkk

VIP Member
i got nividia after i realized that ATI better so I wasnt gonna pay to switch. If I ever build another comp it'ss be ATI and crossfire.

Lol, they are gonna be chaning from time to time. ATI's gonna be on top, then nVidia, so on and so forth. And there's not really a "best" card, they are really acommodated in prices. nVidia has the fastes single core card but is also the most expensive. Get it?

Also, don't double post, I've seen you do it too much already. Just as a side note. ;)